What is the best strategie to make profit at a a-ceo airport?

Hi , it is hard to make profit with my a-eo airport. What i must do to make profit ?
Write me please ,and say me your strategies to make profit :smile:

I can only stabile income +40000$ :neutral_face:

and how you do that , to get this income ? :thinking:

From landing and takeoff, boarding, both Avgas 100LL and Jet A1, baggage hangling.

From my experience; max the bathroom fees (especially if your airport is large).

And if you dare, max all of the fees and sign up as many airline contracts as possible

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

This is what I do to maximize airport profit:

1- Build a small airport terminal to start, don’t waste your money. This terminal can include baggage handling system, but keep it simple at this stage (only use the high security level scanner). Have 3-4 non remote stands with your terminal. Build one small runway, and make a simple taxiway. One must to make a profit is to have a refueling service enabled (Jet-A1 and Avgas).
2- Don’t waste your money by building it to big, but make your terminal easy to expand.
3-Keep your flights staggered, don’t make all of them land and takeoff at the same time. Landing fees is what brings you most of the cash, so make sure to have a lot of landings. For this, have lot’s of contracts with airlines, and have very short breaks between every turnaround.

2 Likes

Thank you for your tips :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.