What Names Do You Have For Your Executive?

Hello everyone! :slight_smile: I was wondering what weird and abstract names you have for your CEO’s. One of my airports is located in London, and my CEO’s name is King George lll. I don’t know why, just thought it was funny as I put all of the taxes to the highest point! :smile:

Let me know in the comments! I am looking forward to them! :slight_smile:

Dude my ACEO ceo name at VOID CHARLESTON AIRPORT is, no joke, MAN CAT
And @Blackout has an interesting name to say the least…

1 Like

LOL, what name does he have? :slight_smile:

Ima let @Blackout tell you cough North Korea cough

1 Like

I felt like King George lll doing the airport as well… taxing the airlines and all… and listening to this because why not. :man_shrugging: You'll Be Back - YouTube

Here you go @Jet! :slight_smile:
If you have been watching the news you can probably get it. lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

… Okay, now I know. :slight_smile:

I had a couple named after Russian dictators. In my latest design, PEN, the CEO is Jack Ripper… no points for guessing the basis for that one. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t spend much time. My options are mostly
Big Boss
Dr. Evil
Or for female: Bun Ny

1 Like

I use boring names:

• John Doe
  • George Grey
  • Adam Johnson
1 Like

I have several different ones. In order from my first airport.

1. Rhimewoods Intl. Airport near Alaska (iirc?) - My forum username

2. Airport somewhere in Russia that I forgot its name (IIRC there’s a Slavic culture reference to it) - Narkotik Kal

3. 1st Kornadosen-Numfoor Intl. Airport in somewhere near Papua New Guinea - Kermit?

4. Got an airport that IIRC is also in Russia or near Papua New Guinea - Joseph Stalin

And jumping straight to my current WIP airport:

1. Corona Airport in Wuhan, China - Corona Virus (sorry for that, I was just bored at that moment)

And to leak some of it, yes, the terminal is shaped so it resembles the hypothetical appearance of that virus.

(And again those quirky names came out of my bored brain at that time)

1 Like

That’s an oof! Karma has it in for your CEO though… :thinking: :face_with_thermometer:

I’m boring. I usually use either Mel Baker or Joe Patroni. Points if you know the origin.

1 Like

I use mine. Because I am even more boring

1 Like

i use my actual name

1 Like

I often use surnames related to flying - Sky, Falcon, etc.

When I made an airport in the USA, the CEO’s name was Eagle. American and flight related. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I always use the same: John Smith :laughing:

1 Like

Same here. I’ll spend what little creativity I have on my airport design.

1 Like

haha
i have boring nicknames
JoshGee like now
sometimes it maybe GeeJo

1 Like