Where will your first airport(s) be?

JFK. Been listening to ATC ground streams and it sounds interesting

Yes fianally someone from my homecountry

I may try HSV with a few updating tweaks to design.

Er zijn er wel meer hoor

Yup. Niet de enige

In Dubai! That a buetiful city

1 Like

It’s a city in UAE…:wink::united_arab_emirates:

Dubai isn’t a country…

I’ll start in the Caribbean, my hometown in jamaica

My country cyprus is a touristic destination and n an entre islands(cy located at EU)has only 2 airports wich are small compared to european airports(not grass runways…)i would like to make a airport at cyprus to represent the old abandon airport(see top abandont airports)and rebuild it bigger and better

RIX / EVRA - Riga international airport, Latvia

LAX it’s my hometown:slight_smile:

1 Like

Amsterdam netherlands

YYZ - Pearson International Airport.

(Not just a Rush song) :slight_smile: Actually they got the name for their song from the airport. :slight_smile:

But realistically since we have to start small, probably YKZ - Buttonville Airport, the airport I used to fly cessnas out of.

I seriously can’t wait for this game. Been waiting for a great one like this forever.

1 Like

I would look at two mid size airports. Buffalo (BUF) and Cologne/bonn (CGN). Frequented them both at one time in my life.

I’ve been to cologne once, last Sumner. A really Nice And efficiënt airport

Norwich Airport is my nearest (EGSH), my nearest large international airport is Stansted (EGSS) so either of them would be where I start if not probably do Heathrow (EGLL), Cause I can do it better because i’m a smart arse lol

AMS for me, but 1 thing is 100% for sure. in the netherlands

Yes! at least someone is wants a British airport! As for me, I’m going to have Cambridge airport in Cambridgeshire, Britain.

Heathrow of course