• Forrest Air
  • CLM
  • Fly Penguin
  • Crown Airlines
  • Atom Air
  • Allure
  • Air Strada

0 voters

Which ones should, or should not? state your reasons in the comments!

Airport CEO Airline livery List

I want the first airlines of game heve 787 so I would say;

CLM
SkyLink
Swiftly

I think the SkyLink Livery would look pretty interesting on the 787.

Hmm, hard one want see all liveries in new plane :heart_eyes:

Maple would be the best in my opinion.

Maple already have 737-800. I prefer airlines without 737 or A320 to have 787. This will add varieties to the game.

There are only three airlines out of the 21 implemented that don’t have the A320 in there fleet.

Why not make airline contest once again. ACEO is now lacking on airlines a bit… :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree on current top 7 except Crown and Maple, because Crown already has B757-200 and Maple already has A320 ATR42 ATR72 B737600 B737800 CRJ700 CESSNA208 DHC6 Q400

Good Idea!

I can announce that this vote was a good thing and we’ve decided to go ahead with your vote results! The top four results here will be the first to fly on the different 787s.

CLM, Nordic and Air Strada (Core game’s airlines) will regain their deserved reputation :sunglasses:

Glad to see that the OG airlines have won. Nordic´s livery was changed to not resemble SAS, but CLM was not changed despite it being very similar to KLM. Is it going to stay this way?

CLM is the best looking airliner in the game so they better keep it this way

Nordics was more or less an exact copy of SAS, CLM had and has a few more distinct differences compared to KLM so that’s why (if I remember).

Maple is the game’s flagship airline

Maple? ugh no way!
SWIFTLY!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Don’t be ridiculous! Look at which airlines were there when game was in development :smiley:

#CLM4Life
#StripeAir4Ever

Short question when I have a look at the video: why were the graphics in the video more realistic than they are now? Round-shaped taxiways, taxiway lines more realistic, runway shoulders that are no longer available now.

CLM
Nordic
Forest