Will big youtube channels get early access

Yeah, im already checking daily for it to be released, i dont need to watch Skye stare at the detailing of a single plane for ten minutes, since thats what i know im gonna be doing myself.

Some have already been suggested, but here are the Youtubers I think would give a fair review of the game!

• Flabaliki
  • SkyeStorme
  • OfficialStuffPlus
  • NerdCubed
  • Quill18
  • Squirrel
  • Sjin

I’m sure there are others but these are people I’m subscribed to.

3 Likes

Biffa has definitely shown interest, and it would be nice to see him review it…

5 Likes

NerdCubed announced to step down if I remember correctly.

Looks like Katherine of Sky is also interesting.

2 Likes

He’s stepping down from Youtube (Kind of the important point of this thread I suppose). But he’ll still be streaming and stuff on Youtube. But Youtube is shit for content creators so yeah…

@Bjorn NerdCubed announced to step down if I remember correctly.

@Bigbigcheese He’s stepping down from Youtube (Kind of the important point of this thread I suppose). But he’ll still be streaming and stuff on Youtube. But Youtube is shit for content creators so yeah…

TBH, This game is perfect for streaming and I think it would be right up his alley.
It has replay value and it’s slow paced which allows for a lot of chat interaction!

2 Likes

+/- Translation:

Willem van Heijningen: “This game is not too realistic, but it still looks great.”
DeLadysigner: “Look at this site :smile: this game has to be released soon … but it looks much better :smiley: http://airportceo.com/

4 Likes

If she can get Silvarret onboard, we could get a big Planet Coaster community. That would be a very nice boost.

2 Likes

For those who know why I specifically chose him

1 Like

not fair to give them to youtubers for free

Hey tim, welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Closing this. Its been discussed ad nauseam and in the end its a business decision :slight_smile: