Will there be Air Stairs and catering vehicles?

Will there be Air Stairs and catering vehicles and a few others for international airports, eg… airside operations. Also it would be interesting to have companies like Swissport, Menzies Aviation, DNATA and Ground force.

I think that they will eventually be added as they don’t have remote stands at the moment. Would be cool to see all the vehicles around

I imagine that all this will be included. As has been said remote stands aren’t coming in the initial release, but you’ll still need stairs unless you expect the passengers to jump!

As for handling agents - I’m not sure what the plans are but I’m not convinced that they’re going to add much to the game. In the real world of course, airlines pay for handling agents to manage their airport operations. These often chop and change depending on various factors. But ultimately it’ll make little difference to the management of the airport, and it’d be quite a lot of coding for something that really doesn’t affect us.

I think it would be reasonable for the airport to handle all the flights itself, employing check in staff and the like, and that it would be the airport that gets the handling fee. It’s not realistic but I’d argue it’s a perfectly sensible approach to take.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.