WMP - Wiki Modernisation Program - Thx!

Go to source editing, then go to Basic images - Gamepedia Help Wiki, then read, then try it out.

Also, I made some edits to your tanker page, I also cropped your images, I’d recommend you to crop them square and then update the file.

2 Likes

The official Discord server now has a #wiki-chat channel! To join, type ?rank wiki editor and Dyno will apply you the role which gives you access to the channel.

1 Like

The index page has no “emergencies” listed on “Game Index” table.

Oh, the search does not find a page, is it not made yet?

I looked a bit around, seems not, if someone knows how to decently start a new page :smiley:

Will you list all types emergencies? May add the requirements as well. (Police, Ambulance, Stand size etc)
If you need help, I have already something like that.

1 Like

Thx for this, I just added a small concrete stand under “[[File:SmallConcreteStand.png]”

But I cant figure out how to put that image in the template.

If I edit it in the HTML and paste it, it deforms the infobox.

Lol, I got the image in the page, but now the infobox is deformed (still in edit).

“[[File:SmallConcreteStand.png|thumb|Small Concrete Stand]]”

Ok, I managed to get in into the infobox without breaking it. :smiley: ~ now get it on the right place.

I dont know for sure, if it is in the infobox, or inlined by the wiki.

Ah, its a right auto-outlined, inline image.

At least its there now to see, pls someone fix it, and then explain how you did it :wink:

Note; someone should break out the Remote Stand bit and make it a link, remote stands should have its own article. ~ added to talk page.

Good for everyone to know; you can sign your name with the a name/timestamp like in wikipedia (~~~~).

Adjusted the page with lists for the different sub headings and added more information… and some more.

Edit; scrap that, I rewrote almost everything by now :wink:

Can someone figure out / tell how to adjust template titles. The all have no Capital, what I find weird.

Is there a style-guide for usage of numbers on wiki’s? are numbers up to 13 written out like in Newspapers?

Can an english native speaker please read the article for language.

Did I forget any interaction options? Its a lot!

I would love to help on this project if possible! I’ll try when I have time off!

1 Like

Morning! What is the name of refuelling page? Can someone link it.

Thats the spirit! :smiley:

1 Like

Security page

Uploaded and added image.

Summary

Starting to set up a new structure for the page.

Current scope I created.

Good to know, you can upload an image, when adding it in the page! :smiley:

Oh, all olofs ways to provide information to players when an object is not rightly connected, makes it hard to make print-screen builds, haha.

~ Got an invite for a multiplayer in Anno, will proceed later ~

Infoboxes are a nightmare, if you can figure them out, please do, as they behave on their own and I can’t find a way to edit them from the template, even if I knew how.

1 Like

I’m not a native speaker, but I can say this needs some GRAMMAR, especially the “asdfasdf” part. Also, please use standard terminology, “Zone” and not “area”.

Also, don’t they say Dutch is the closest standard living language to english (grammar wise)?

This is like Lorem Ipsum, filling space and creating headers. Building a page. You cannot create headers and paragraphs without filling. The idea is, that other fill it with you… but when nobody does, it stays around somewhat longer :wink:

Lorem Ipsum - All the facts - Lipsum generator ~ can use this too.

Also, don’t they say Dutch is the closest standard living language to english (grammar wise)?

No idea, but building a sentence is completely different. Especially when “time” is used as a subject.

1 Like

Does anyone wanna rename the A320 series to A320 Family, and Boeing 737 to Boeing 737 Family?

2 Likes

Since I have no permissions for the Discord Channel, thx for the nice template @MKH1020

On the economy page someone has edited the info box! :smiley: you can steal it there.

Someone nice helped me with discord. :smiley:

Just been looking through the Wiki - excellent start, chaps and chapesses.

On the Aircraft list, the ‘Capacity’ is marked out as a range (presumably the minimum and maximum capacities based on the various variants. Perhaps it would be useful if this column was changed, or another one added, that lists the maximum capacity that would be encountered in-game, if that could be established somehow.

I have looked through all the aircraft files in the ACEO Steam folder to see if I could find that info (perhaps in a .json file?), without success.

Knowing the maximum in-game capacity would enable the builder to estimate how many check-in desks they would have to build in order to cope with the aircraft they would encounter depending on the airline they contract to…

1 Like

Maybe it is because of the ratio slider that sets the amount of PAX?