Would you like me to create a specific airport for you?

Would you like me to create a airport for you? Comment down bellow and I will try to build it and put it on the Steam Workshop.

Please note:
DO NOT REQUEST OVERSIZED AIRPORTS.
DO NOT REQUEST AIRPORTS WITH 45 DEGREE RUNWAYS AND TAXIWAYS
DO NOT REQUEST AIRPORTS WITH SATTELITE TERMINALS

Hi :slight_smile: Tucson International Airport , Arizona , would be perfect :slight_smile:

It would be very nice if you could create this airport :slight_smile: (But no easy terminal)

Ok, I will try to do it.

2 Likes

I would like to you to make Lviv International Airport :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good, I will try to do it.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

I challenge thee challenger with thee aerodrome:

(Chicago Midway Airport)

On more serious note, the airport is quite small, with runways rotated E-W and around ~1500m in length. The terminal is conveniently blocky. However the diagonal taxiway may pose some problem.

1 Like

Challenge accepted.

1 Like

I have started building Lviv and Tucson. i expect them to be done by next friday or saturday.

How about KAUS (Austin, TX)?

1 Like

Could ya do Winnipeg?

Je vous proposerai si cela vous tentes de reproduire en y rajoutant votre touche, l’aéroport CDG. :sweat_smile: J’y travaille également dans ma carrière dans le quel je revisite ce mythique aéroport

Je vais essayer de le faire, mais je pourrais peut-être le réduire un peu, sinon le dossier ne tiendra pas.

@JPmAn and @SlickSalmon, I will try to make the airports.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: Now you have one airline wish free at me , that i do as fast as possible :slight_smile:

Lviv is ready and will be published tomorrow, And Tucson now has taxiways/runways

2 Likes

How about O’Hare?

For when we get two floors i would love EKCH (Copenhagen Airport) CPH

Ok, I will try it but I’m not sure if it will fit on the map for 100%

Ok, when multiple floors become available I will make it.