ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Hello , that maybe would not be a problem , if we would have a list with all airlines in game. :thinking:But this we not have ! Ok , we have parts of it , but not all. If everyone would also upload his mods also in a singlemod we would be able to see that very easy in the steam workshop. But here are many Mod packs. (That is no problem , but then it would be good to have a list with all mods inside. Some have that , some not. That is the problem. But i think also if we have a good overview there will be created some mods twice , because the modder for example wants a better livery , or a other plane etc.
For me the most importent is to have fun :grinning: , and if someone wants to do mods again , it is complete ok for me.

2 Likes

Thank you to Rubble for sending me the ACEOMM Airline list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s the online docs versions as well

2 Likes

Great work guys! Could you also make the KLM 737 in normal colours and the E190 in KLM Cityhopper scheme?

4 Likes

Ok , comes on the list to do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi , i write down all airlines witch are in A-CEO ! Maybe they are not complete , but the most are in.
here you find the link to that list :slight_smile:
(in Trello at description) Trello
here you find it also in the forum: List: All real airline mods for Airport CEO
I hope that helps to do things not twice :slight_smile:
Also all mod from ACEOMM and from the ACEO Modding Group are in that list , but also all other real airlines i found.

3 Likes

To all users out there: Above you find a link with all real airlines in game, before you ask for a airline wish,
make sure that your airlines is not already in game. And please check also our trello side , that the airline is not already on our list to do. (trello side: Trello Feel free to send us your wishes , that helps us to find new ideas for mods.
Thank you to all , and have fun with our mods :smile:

3 Likes

Can I make a suggestion I could make the azul linhas aéreas brasileiras
Fleet: ATR 72-600,EMB 190,EMB 195,A320,A330,A320NEO

2 Likes

Do you think we could get Monarch 757-200

1 Like

4 Likes

Hi , Azul is already in the game , but it comes on our list to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Monarch is already on our list to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aeroflot now up online:

…as is WOW

6 Likes

Well, I guess I will throw in a tiny airline flew once, Smartlynx.

2 Likes

Hi , this airlines is already in the game , made by juliusfumguy(steam) / juliusTheCanadianAv(here)
You will find it in the ACEO Modding Group collection :slight_smile: here: Steam Community :: Error

3 Likes

How wonderful, I had no idea. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Ill re do it later.

1 Like

How about vietjet air?

3 Likes

VietJet is also already in game , but it comes on our list to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, it would be great if you could do Bahamasair Boeing 737-800 and Bombardier q400 please. I will put the pictures below for you to see what it look like.

2 Likes