ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Was bored, best I could do :slight_smile:

I wont up it, but if popular, I’ll think about it, lol :smiley:

I’ll put flags on engines also, rough job, you know.

5 Likes

Looks really nice! Can’t wait to see them at my airport :smiley:

1 Like

Can you make blue version too, and maybe CRJ700? :wink::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Do you have Southwest airlines? If not these would be unique additions

Southwest(Heart Livery): image
Orca Livery: image

Boeing 737-700
Boeing 737-800
Boeing 737 Max 7
Boeing 737 Max 8

2 Likes

Southwest is already in the game like in the ACEOMM or in the Dubinek Mod (Steam Workshop::Real US & CA Airlines by Dubinek ) and also in this mod:
Steam Workshop::Southwest Airlines (special liverys)
or in this : Steam Workshop::Southwest Airlines (heart Livery)
OK , maybe not in the Orca livery. I hope that helps you :slight_smile: I think that are enough mods for southwest, but if you still want the orca livery , then we put it on our list. (at moment only possible with 737-800)

1 Like

To all users with airline wishes: :warning:Please check first if your desired airline is not already present in the game. :warning:Because we want to focus on airlines that are not yet in the game. :wink:
But of course you can also ask existing airlines if planes or liveries are not yet in the game. :grinning:
All wishes for already existing airlines in game, have a low priority at the moment. I hope you can understand that :slightly_smiling_face: The List with all real airlines in game you find here: List: All real airline mods for Airport CEO - #6 by modair :thinking::grinning:
If you know any airlines witch is/are not in game ,write us with airline name + aircrafts you want :slight_smile:

PS: It would also be nice if you could check beforehand if your desired airline is already on our to do list
here: Trello
Thanks for your understanding :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it would be pretty awesome to have a Flying Orca, that would be appreciated if you could find time to get that in the game.

1 Like

could make of boa bolivian aviacion

1 Like

This airline is already on our list to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

I added it to our list to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You doing CP air yet?

1 Like

OK, SAS online now, also in blue or red :slight_smile:

Will try to get a CRJ700 version done soon :wink:

5 Likes

its coming

2 Likes

What about the Ted Airbus A320 that existed from 2004 to 2009 before being merged back into the mainline United Fleet.

1 Like

OK , comes on our list :slight_smile: Also Song(Delta) would be nice too with 757-200 , or ? I put Song also on our list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sooo cool thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Anybody feeling ASTRA today? :wink: :joy: :greece:

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe Baltia airlines?
Here is a awesome video about the airlines, watch it here.

3 Likes

But we have no 747 in game ! :thinking:

3 Likes

Nevermind, the livery is pretty simple :airplane:

1 Like