ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

If you want to join us(the ACEO Modders Group) , it is the easyest now to go to this steam side: Steam Community :: Error
there you just need to click at the join request button. That i see and will send you then a friendship offer at steam, where we can talk :slight_smile:

also users are welcome who want to learn the mod creating :slight_smile:

1 Like

my new Brussels mod online!

3 Likes

Bit later than I thought, but voila!

3 Likes

Whoa! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Can you do RyanAir

1 Like

Hi , Thank you for your wish :slight_smile: But it is already online here: Steam Workshop::Ryanair

1 Like

Dunno if I done it correctly, but I’ve ticked off and added on Trello the following:

Upload as you see fit :wink:

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I saw on the trello board that your making a food business. Can you do Shops?

1 Like

FlyBe, Virgin Atlantic, JetBlue, Winnair, Cape Air, Ravn air, Fuji Dream Air

2 Likes

Not at moment , i just want to do a test mods there , if that works , we maybe to also that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Flybe+JetBlue+Winnair+Capair+Ravn Air is already on our list to do , Virgin Atlantic +FDA i put on the list:)

2 Likes

2 Likes

The Jetstar mod above is online now here: Steam Community :: Error

2 Likes

Hello, first of all, thanks for your fantastic work!

I have a question, do you have any real airlines with plane’s for the small stands?

1 Like

Thank you , at moment we only have done planes for large stands , but if you know some airlines with smaller Aircrafts we can do that also for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, for the fast response. I don’t know airlines which only use small plane’s, but I know Air France, Lufthansa and United are using small propeller planes on some connections.

1 Like

Yes you are right Air France uses ATR42/72 for example , but they also need a medium stand.
Lufthansa’s smallest plane is a CRJ900 , needs also a medium stand
For a small stand we need a DHC6 , or smaller and that big airlines not use anymore.
But there are small airlines witch are flying them. I check what airlines we can do for you :smile:

2 Likes

Hi , Asiana is now also online here: Steam Workshop::Asiana

I hope you will like it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can someone make Pegasus Airlines? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like