ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Aerolineas Argentinas now online.

3 Likes

A fantasy airline. Based in South America. It has a bad rep as it has been rumoured to be owned by a cartel which smuggles drugs and sometimes humans on planes. It not allowed in most western airports. Obviously, you won’t be able to mod that in but its a pretty cool backstory. It could also only use small planes. It could be called Brazilines or something. I think this would be a pretty cool joke mod.

Possibly the dullest A321 possible!
At least it’s done and uploaded now.

3 Likes

You just made the very first a321 mod! :wink:

3 Likes

Why no tail logo :eyes::thinking: great mod anyways :blush:

I think you’ll find there is a tail logo, you just have to look carefully :wink:

2 Likes

Solyom a former hungarian airline is now also online here: Steam Workshop::Solyom

2 Likes

euroAtlantic online now : Steam Community :: Error

1 Like

Well, I won’t bore you with the eurowhite TUI/Jet2 leased A321s.
But this is slightly more interesting:

Yeah, the in-game model isn’t a NEO. But isn’t that what imagination is for? :laughing:

2 Likes

China Airlines from Taiwan(China) is now also online here: Steam Workshop::China Airlines

3 Likes

EgyptAir now online.

3 Likes

Is there Boeing B737-800 and A320?

A320 is what I’ve done. 737-800 later :wink:

1 Like

Alrighty, amazing looking mod :wink:

Air Bulgaria is now also online with E190 + A319 + A320 here: Steam Workshop::Bulgaria Air

3 Likes

Transavia 737-800 in Peter pan special livery is now online here: Steam Workshop::Transavia Peter Pan

5 Likes

Did this make it into the workshop?

Flyone A320

3 Likes

Anyone feel up to a Thomas Cook A321? :smiley:

Also, sorry, I am admittedly being lazy and not checking the file at the moment, forgive me, but is someone also up to the following for SAS (or tell me if they exist)?

A319
A321