ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Please request me a European carrier you want me to make :slight_smile:

Brussels Airlines in work :smiley:

1 Like

I have two request:

Firstly is Lion Air
lion-air
Their fleet consists of just 737, the 800, 900ER, and MAX200 i believe.

Next is Batik Air

Their fleet consists of A320 and 737-800

This two airlines is quite reputable in Indonesia (Batik’s for their services and Lion’s crashes). Many thanks!

2 Likes

Hi , Lufthansa is now online in my modair Mod :slight_smile: I hope you like it :slight_smile:

with E190 + A319 + A320

2 Likes

S7

3 Likes

Hi , nice plane , but you can not see the titels at the s7 plane :smile:

3 Likes

I know, but I thought I’d put them there, as the logo on top :slight_smile: Work in progress, lol, not accuracy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Fredrik when A321 mod kit coming :frowning:

1 Like

Widerøe
EMB-190
ATRs (Substitute for the Dash 8s they really fly)

2 Likes

Nordic Regional Airlines
EMB-190
ATRs

1 Like

What do you mean substitute dash 8s? There’s Q400 Dash 8 in game ? :slight_smile:

Your request will be on trello board.

1 Like

Nordic and. Finnair is already completed! :slight_smile: check it out : Steam Workshop::Finnair & NoRRA

1 Like

@JuliusTheCanadianAv whoops, my bad, LOL

How about also Air France, Swiss, Alitalia, LOT, & KLM Embraer jets and Luxair Dash 8s? :smiley:

1 Like

Hi , Batik Air in online now at moment only the A320.

i hope you will like it :smile:
It is in a extra mod , not in my modpack ! :wink:
Lionair comes also in the next days/weeks :airplane:

3 Likes

Croatia Airlines :slight_smile:

Also Azores Airlines and TUI cos… why not? :grinning:

3 Likes

After seeing so much great work here, I really think we should try to ressurect ACEOMM. Combine all this amazing stuff, maybe not have an actual programme running things, but upload it as a one giant package to the Workshop.

3 Likes

Hi , thank you for your nice compliments , but i must say i’m not a fan of the ACEOMM , we not need it.(but sure some love it)
The better way fore me is to upload all mods in a extra mod , and create collections , and if you want just 1-2 mods you can download just that. And if you want all just download the collection. Thats easyer for the modders , and also easy for the users.:smile:
here is our collection :Steam Community :: Error
and we not need managers or something like that. And if the aceomm is gone all liverys are gone , with our system that not happens. But that is just my opinion , and not all will like it :slight_smile: :thinking:
And you have a better overview what airlines are in the game and what we still need. At moment it is extrem hard to see that :slightly_smiling_face:
But i know that some users like the aceomm. I accept that for sure. :smile: and you and the users can decide what you pefer :wink: If i just saw the downloads of my mods , i must say the pack have much lower downloads then the extra mods. So it looks that the users like the extra mods more :thinking:

3 Likes

At this moment a new team is looking at the options to blow new live in the ACEOMM tool :slightly_smiling_face: More info to follow soon!

5 Likes

Hi , Lionair is now also online here :Steam Workshop::Lion Air
or in our Collection:Steam Community :: Error

I hope you will like it :slight_smile: :grinning:

3 Likes

S7 looks fantastic! :heart_eyes:Thank you!:grinning:
Placing S7 logo on side board is very good idea!

1 Like

Denver air connection, Boutique Air, Southwest Airlines, JetBlue, Contour Airlines, Tradewind Aviation, Cape Air, Ravn Alaska, Ravn Alaska Connect, Winair, Copa Airlines, WestJet Encore, WestJet connect, Porter Airways, Allegiant, Hawaiian O’hana, San Juan Air, Kenmore Air

1 Like