ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Saw wanted to put in list but knew someone would’ve asked for it :upside_down_face: Thanks for photo too couldn’t find good quality ones

2 Likes

Yeah, have edited it a little logo wise :wink: Thx.

I could join team, but it’s finding the time to do anything, as I can get quite busy :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I do quite busy too :slightly_smiling_face: I am currently on work this week … :neutral_face:

1 Like

Would you be able to do this beauty on a 737-800? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If you want to join the team , please send me a friendship offer at steam that i can send you the trello invitation , that you need to write at the board. :smile:
here is my profile at steam: Steam Community :: modair

1 Like

Sure i can do that , i already have done that plane for Sim Airport , so no problem at all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Malev with Q400 + 737-600 + 737-800 is online now :smile:

you find it here: Steam Workshop::Malev

2 Likes

Porter is now also online. (not 100% like in real because you have without titels nearly a white plane.

here you find it : Steam Workshop::Porter

3 Likes

The KLM in Special Livery is online here : Steam Workshop::KLM Special
We have no 777 here in the game to i have used the 757-200

I hope you will like it :smiley: I know not 100% like the real plane but hard to do like that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can you make Transavia 737-800/-600 (Instead of the -700 which is not in game)?

1 Like

Transavia is already on our list to do , so yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok! I just love the livery!

1 Like

Love the KLM, since the game has 737-800s and KLM flies those, if you get bored… Just saying :wink:

1 Like

Everything ok :slight_smile: You mean that you also want the 737-800 in that livery ? :wink:
but at moment we have so a long list to do (around 70 airlines) so that i think i do the open airlines first .
Is that ok for you :thinking: (maybe i do it somewhere between)

1 Like

Yes, and of course, take your time! Greatly appreciate all the great work!

1 Like

Austrian retro is online! Logo fixed tomorrow
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1673985795

2 Likes

NEW Update for retro Austrian arrived! A320 white tail stripe is now bigger and more realistic also logo in right placement !

Thank you for downloading my mod!

Goodnight! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hawaiian Airlines mod is now also online here: Steam Workshop::Hawaiian

because we have no A321 i have done it as A320, i hope it is ok so :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello , Spirit Airlines with A319+A320 is now also online here:Steam Workshop::Spirit

I hope you like it :smiley:

6 Likes

I created a Brussels Airlines livery about a year ago which should be available somewhere in the Modding Community (Mod Manager) :smiley: I however found the files on my computer, which you can download here: Download A320 Brussels Airlines

Have fun!

2 Likes