Z-fighting with elevated modded roads and structures

Hello… I would like to ask if you could fix a “bug” that shouldn’t have ever been created. I know Airport CEO is in backburner mode, but I think this would add a lot to the gameplay…

Using the structure.JSON you can change the floor of pretty much everything. This includes road tiles and transit structures. I created a save and changed the floor of some of my transit structures and road tiles. There’s a good part and a bad part:

Good Part: :slight_smile:
Everything works perfectly. The cars can get to the transit structures via road tunnels elevated to the correct floor. By using the following layout pax can even find their way into the terminal via doors!

Bad Part: :slightly_frowning_face:
There is a visual bug. An image of the structures and roads stays on both the new and old floor on top of everything… I can’t seem to make it go away. It hides vehicles making it look terrible. On the lower floor you can place things below it, but they don’t show through. The road tunnels are fine.

What I would be asking is to somewhat get rid of the image that stays behind. If that’s gone, then everything works perfectly! This could unlock a lot of new possibilities: level 2 transit areas, Multiple level parking lots, and more, without having to make it a full feature with pillars as it only works when editing JSON. This means only people who know about it will do it, and they know what will happen.

I am really hoping you will see the value in trying to fix it to us in the community, and I hope it can be fixed. :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

If you can’t do this or don’t have the time, then can I ask for the image files of the public road variants and transit structures. I would implement them as stickers for fake use. :slight_smile:

Thanks
-Humoresque, and I hope this is fixable! this was kinda awkward to write and took a long time

Is this something @Fredrik can provide any insight for?

And if we are on the topic of z-fighting, maybe make stickers appear in the order they are placed?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.