Airline alliances

Ok Like the title says Airline alliances are a alliance with a airline to be able to share lounges which could be more cost affective for the airport for building lounges as well as the members of these alliances (rewards programs) usually get their bags off the plane first as well as their own line for checking bags so not a main priority ideas but still a idea if you would like to add things just say it and thanks to all for reviewing

2 Likes

Cool idea! That would be a cheaper solution than having multiple. But there aren’t a lot of airlines tho…

2 Likes

as I said it’s not a priority and the devs are going to add more they haven’t even worked out the lounges or Emergency Services yet

1 Like

Yes, there are only 6, but maybe 3 could be in “Sun Alliance”, 2 can be in “OneGlobe”, and one can not be in an alliance.

Edit: Or there could just be a normal lounge (with a small buffet, cable tv, a few desks, and lots of seating) available to all economy and economy plus passengers for something like 10$ an hour per person, or 7 $ an hour per person for first, business, and premium economy.

If your wondering the difference between economy plus and premium economy, premium economy is recliner seats on long haul flights, and e+ is on all flights, in normal economy, with a few more inches of legroom.

1 Like

I think it could be worth exploring once we have more airlines on board, and once there are connections. At release, this won’t add anything. But once you have connections (allowing passengers to transfer between members of the same alliance) and lounges (allowing passengers flying with an alliance member to use another member’s lounge) then you’ve got something to work with. Add in micromanagement of gates (alliances will want their planes to be near each other to facilitate staff sharing and easy connections) and multiple terminals (co-location of airlines “under one roof”) and you’ve got a purpose.

Transferring pax would use either the same airline or an alliance members to make a transfer.
Any status passenger on an alliance airline can use the lounge facilities of another alliance member.
Proximity of gates makes passengers happier and minimises missed connections.
And with multiple terminals, contracts could stipulate using the same terminal as other (named) alliance members.

4 Likes

You also forgot the fact of companies sharif aircraft for a flight for example it might be a flight ticket bought for a airline but run by another airline

while we wait for probably not getting this feature any time soon. just a heads up on putting multiple airline lounges in “one” lounge room to make an alliance lounge. something like this. :slight_smile: Hope this helps with anyone interested in alliance lounges for the time being

and with the new stickers you can add the alliance logo to the sticker folder and put it down on the floor along with any other of the airline logos. :slight_smile:

have fun, and happy building!!!

Each of the green room zones is one lounge. I put 4 next to one another and then 2 desks next to one another for 2 rooms. and one food thingi in each room. Im sure you all could come up with even more fun designs.

I tried puttin the food tables and info desk split between 2 rooms but it wouldn’t let me do that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.