Airline Fleet Information for Default and Modded Airlines

Feature request title:

Airline Fleet Information for Default and Modded Airlines

Description:

Currently you airport accepts many flights because airlines are acting like they have infinite amounth of airplanes in their fleet. I want to change it.

My idea is that a line of code in game’s core system such as: Number of A320 airplanes in airline ABC: “10” So on flight planner, there will be 10 flights from that airline (solo or repeatedly doesn’t matter). When user schedules 10 of these flights, no more flights will be offered until one of these 10 flights turn around and leave the airport (so that the return flights will be simulated)

For default airlines this value can be infinite (by leaving value “[]”) so nothing will be changed for regular games. But for mods, especially ACEOMM, some airlines are charter and they have 1 or 2 airplanes in their fleet but in game you can create 10-20 flights in a day which is not realistic.

Why it should be implemented:

Improve realism

Images, references or additional content:

None, it is based on code.

6 Likes

If the random slection of liveries can be improved with this it would also be possible to add registration numbers of the airlines. :slight_smile: There will have to be some sort of code that knows what livery is present at the airport or stand. so it can not be slected for a second aircraft at the same time.

But for that you have to create a datasheet for ALL the reg numbers of an airline fleet.

Yes but there is a data base where it is possible to find them i believe. I found something like that long ago. I will have to do research again. But yes that’s a lot of work.

There is not.

BELIEVE ME that there is not such a data around the internet. :wink:

mmmm okay i believed to have found something like that but if you say so :slight_smile:

1 Like

mmmm okay i believed to have found something like that but if you say so :slight_smile:

Yes you can find “information” about reg numbers on airlines.net or such planespotting sites. But what we need is a “datasheet” of this information. Like an excel table.

On airfleets.net you can see all the registrations of an airline: Example for LH A320:

https://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/Lufthansa-active-a320.htm

1 Like

found the above one just a minute ago XD

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.