Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

I noticed the airport logos on the catering and aircraft cleaning trucks move from left to right as you pan. I don’t see this happening with any of the other vehicles or the catering company logo.

is this fixable ?

notice the left truck the logo is to the right and the right truck the logo is to the left and the center truck its kinda centered. when I pan to the left it changes in the 2nd photo, but the company logo doesn’t change, they stay fixed in the center. Again I’ve only noticed this on catering and aircraft cleaning trucks.

also, I used 256x256 center PHX logo and replaced it in the save file. so its the same size as the one made originally from a new game

Catering

Aircraft Cleaning ( you can see the left truck, the logo even goes off the truck a little

panned left

1 Like

[ACEO-42574] - Price of jewelery heavily inflated :rofl: :man_facepalming:

Someone had an insight.

3 Likes

It really has gone on for too long.

1 Like

Rolling out 1.0-11 on the experimental branch with the following changes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version  1.0-11

Bug

• [ACEO-42614] - If a project has more admins assigned than actually arrived at the airport (and working) the project will not progress at all
  • [ACEO-42695] - Flights do not always distribute among available check-in desks
  • [ACEO-42701] - The game can in rare instances appear as crashed due to a log print lag freezing the application when an elevator floor
  • [ACEO-42712] - Generic key "clear" not translated correctly
  • [ACEO-42719] - Planned check-in desks refunds more if de-planned than if destroyed
  • [ACEO-42764] - International zone created by passport checkpoint doesn't reset if object is removed
  • [ACEO-42833] - Save error dialog panel doesn't instruct if save fail reason was due to lacking disk space

Improvement

• [ACEO-42796] - Vehicle depot can now be built underground
  • [ACEO-42884] - Increased spawn rate of available applicants
6 Likes

Thank you for these two improvements! Can the depot also be built under terminal buildings now?

1 Like

Definitely noticed and enjoyed the increase spawn rate on staff tonight…great improvement!

2 Likes

No, because there is a unsolvable render issue that will make it visible through the floor.

1 Like

Passst, you can use parking lots too

1 Like

Are there any plans to add female passengers and workers? Like I know that there are technically women, but all the passengers and workers have the same hair and clothes just with different colours.

1 Like

Should it be the case that when we move an object (eg a boarding desk), we get charged the purchase price for the object? I would have though that once bought, we could move the object about for free…

We never got the ‘non-male looking’ female staff/passengers implemented before release, did we? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this really the case @Alexander or just a UI bug?

They are purposefully ambiguously designed to represent none (and thus all) gender(s). Due to they way the pax rendering works in ACEO, adding different looking meshes will put a lot of strain on an already strained rendering pipeline which in the end will hurt performance. We could do this if we’d originally set the minimum requirements to above 2 GB VRAM but its difficult to anticipate how performance requirements change throughout an EA period and if we put more load on the rendering now we risk bricking the game for many of those that just barely meet the minimum GPU spec.

2 Likes

How? I can’t see a variable in the mod.json for own product prices.

Olof changed his profile picture, and I got very confused…

9 Likes

New year, new me! :wink:

5 Likes

Rolling out a little weekend update, 1.0-12 on the experimental branch, containing amongst others a fix for the pax shop demand behavior! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version  1.0-12

Bug

• [ACEO-42232] - Chinese font asset not always correctly generated
  • [ACEO-42922] - Total expenses math error in economy report when calculating daily income and expenses
  • [ACEO-42923] - Average employee productivity incorrectly stated in daily operations report
  • [ACEO-42946] - Concorde aircraft can in some instances not correctly start the deboarding process
  • [ACEO-42977] - Save process may in extremely rare and specific situations not be correctly executed
  • [ACEO-43016] - Passenger interest in shopping too low after passing security

Improvement

• [ACEO-42998] - Staff happiness now exposed in staff tab of management panel
7 Likes

yay, staff happiness… haha after I have gotten that achievement already :rofl:
its all good. but sweet :slight_smile:

I don’t appear to be able to download this. Default branch, game is at 1.0-10, no downloads available for ACEO.

You have to switch your branch to experimental branch on Steam.

The post said it was on Default branch - I am on Default branch - the update isn’t available.