Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

Bug report: easier to show and explain here than with game bug reporting

Shop Shelve Images in Menu are confusing with Pedestal Shelve image layered over other shelve images

Small Basic

Nice

Wall Mounted

Images that are fine

Pedestal

Medium Basic

Large Basic

Also, Restaurant and Cafe Kitchen Sink Image doesn’t seem correct in menu.

Kitchen Sink

Also, Small Cycad Palm plant menu image seems to have old round vase layered in image

Cycad Palm (small)

1 Like

Figured out that it was probably caused buy me mass building a terminal. Spent a ton of money. Then the TAB menu it says 10k+ objects where to be constructed so. That’s probably where my stuttering is coming from.

I am also experiencing these stutters since a while. It happens on small and big airports.

@Olof I saw a typo. I’m on experimental.

I also have issues with catering trucks and Cabin cleaning

I have a big airport, 4 terminals, 2 is operational and i have about 2-3k passengers a day. But now i’m getting stuttering. I would say it freezes for a good 2-3 seconds a few times every other minute or so? Is this what you are experiencing? @Tomkuehne @cxlbxn
Anyone else?

I also so this, that does not look good.
THe yellow lines are on top of the machine not under.

I’m experiencing the same stutter. The frames are fine and then the game just stops for like half a second. This happens every few seconds.

Still experiencing left mouse highlight/holding stutter where the left mouth de-selects a few seconds after holding down. If you hold CTRL it does not intermittently cancel. I’ve troubleshoot hardware/software, but appears if the CTRL held down prevents this, it’s maybe a game bug? Most commonly when holding down button to draw a line or an area :frowning:

Is anyone else experiencing the following?
In big aircraft, In my case it just happen with a A330. When the plane push back and start it’s engines i have sound. But the transition between start up and fully going engine. In that transition i have no engine sound. For me it’s only happening on the big birds that I’ve noticed.

I have similar problems when building. Sometimes it doesn’t delete and when it delete it builds it instead or and then i have to mark it for deconstruction.

Road settings seem to not be working. every time I allow a certain type of vehicle but not others, the one I allow doesn’t want to go through it… and then when I allow all the will go through that part of road.

Vehicles that I’ve tested that don’t work with road setting:

• Jet A Fuel Trucks
  • AVGAS Fuel Trucks
  • it seams they are switched. Jet A toggle allows Avgas trucks and Avgas toggle allows Jet A trucks.
  • Avgas Fuel Truck Deliveries does not work with Avgas, Jet A and Delivery Truck toggles all activated… Finally worked with I activated one of them… but the when I turned those off and put back to both fuel types and delivery trucks only activated it worked… acting weird.

Vehicles that work with road settings:

• Service Cars (Ramp Agent Remote Service Cars)
  • Shuttle Buses
  • Catering Trucks
  • Catering Food (Delivery) Trucks
  • Aircraft Cabin Cleaning Trucks
  • Waste Delivery Trucks
  • Airport Police Cars
  • Fire Trucks
  • Ambulances
  • Jet A Delivery Trucks

Audio setting:

Also when changing wireless headphones, the sound is activated even though I have it selected to mute everything in the menu. And sometimes randomly it will just turn on the sound even though it is set to mute all.

1 Like

Same Problem here. After 3k the lag makes the game unplayable. I thought ist was my Computer. I was planning in buying a new one.

Excuse me… What?!?

Even so. Tier 3 output goes back in front of tier 1 = 100% security rating, never loads dangerous bags.

You can turn off the limit in your gameplay settings. Too many transitions in the same area can have a negative impact on performance and pathfinding.

Thanks, I was a bit confused there

Exactly! Did some testing. On my system the stutter is always apparent, but the frequency and longevity increase with the airport getting bigger,

1 Like

Was anybody able to submit a bug report ingame recently? It’s not been working for me for two days. Anyway, when right clicking on a terminal foundation with a road or service road on ground floor underneath, the settings menu of that road opens. I find that very annoying and bugs like that should be gone before a full release…

1 Like

I can see baggage carts a level above where they are. I already bug reported it a few days ago, but I really just want to highlight it because it just completely breaks the immersion.