Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

That hurts… :disappointed_relieved:

OMG… Just want to say thank you for the great year I have had so far! :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that vacation time is officially over and that we’re slowly returning back to regular operating times now! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

So you are working again during night and push out patches at 3am?

Anyway, welcome back. Hopefully you are now full of ideas for your new project and find some time to drop the missing planes to ACEO. :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha… vacation is the only time of the year when I have a “normal” sleep cycle! :wink:

1 Like

New forum look? Nice!

1 Like

Is it? I don’t see it on mobile.

Fonts are different, slight style changes. I use the app, but it changed on the website as well

1 Like

Any insight in the logic of parking lots?
Like:

• How do cars get away, is there a passenger which will be randomly assigned to a parked car or do they just leave somewhen without a person on it?
  • Is there any difference of the selection and usage duration between long term and short term parking or is there just the price difference?
3 Likes

I have almost no cars in the car parks, and they bring very little money. However, it doesn’t matter. Is it worth raising this topic at all?

Why not. If we know how they are supposed to work we may understand why they are full all the time even when no flight is scheduled.

Or why in your case they are empty.

1 Like

At a flight capacity of about 220 flights per day it happens sometimes that two flights get scheduled over each other.

Bug-Report not possible.
Screenshot_18

Edit: This happen with original airlines also.

1 Like

Hi all! Long time no updates but today we’re back with a set of minor improvements on the experimental branch but, most importantly, an engine upgrade from Unity 2019 LTS to Unity 2020 LTS. In excess of some slight performance improvements the 2020 LTS track will guarantee the stability of ACEO for years ahead. This update also includes a few other issues, specifically some that have been discussed on this forum over the past few days.

Here’s the change log for 1.0-28:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version 1.0-28

Bug

MERCURY-44866 Text overflow in road settings panel for certain languages can cause performance degradation

MERCURY-44855 Fuel truck can in extremely rare road configuration cases turn around at service road checkpoint

MERCURY-44853 Stair truck option is missing from road node settings panel

MERCURY-44835 "The collector" achievement considers aircraft that are not in a non-modded airline fleet

MERCURY-44807 Flight frequency can in rare instances be labeled as "once" despite being daily

MERCURY-44736 Fixed a few minor incorrect region settings for cities in the airport database

MERCURY-44658 Lines on passport checkpoint item can be rendered above other objects

MERCURY-44649 Fixed Aircraft Vickers VC10 incorrect rear wing layer setting

Improvement

MERCURY-44872 Updgraded from Unity 2019 LTS to Unity 2020 LTS

MERCURY-44868 Mesh render setting adjusted for reduced overdraw and slightly improved performance

MERCURY-44867 Minimum passenger ratio slightly increased

Please note that due to ongoing organizational changes within Apoapsis Studios, the ACEO- label is now exchanged for MERCURY. Why? You can probably guess.

6 Likes

Things are hot???

5 Likes

Nice to see a new update! Also, nice profile picture Fredrick! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bug report MERCURY-44874.

Since the 1.0-28 update, I can no longer set the negotiation slider.

Case 1: To reduce the pph for a Brikley contractor to the lowest point:

It doesn’t stay there, and rebounds to the second decrease point.

Case 2: I want to charge Fly Penguin more for their Medium flights:

It doesn’t stay there, and rebounds to the ‘no increase’ point:

I’ve tried ‘reset offer’ but the darn things don’t work properly any more… :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem with the slider at the waste depot.
Bug report not possible with the same error like the last time (attached save zip payload too large)

1 Like

Got that problem as well. Didn’t make a bug report, since talisman already did.

1 Like

I’ve the same issue, but you can work around it by holding down the mouse button (left or right click) and dragging even though the cursor will go way past the slider, when you release the button it should stay where you want it to.

As a side note, anyone else noticing a significant lag when building? Also periodic lag spikes. I don’t think it’s my machine as it’s a 5600X/GTX 3070/24 GB RAM, Win 10 if it helps.

Was this already before the patch?

Please check if construction goes quicker when you turn off the zone overlay (press z key after you switched to construction mode).
If this helps you may have a lot of dead security and international zones.