Airport CEO Alpha 0.22.X released

Thx @Fredrik ,

To make sure: My PC configuration is the same, so that is not a matter to slower or faster CPU. That is why I can see the difference.

1. I am doing a lot of “new build” just now (70% was done before new patch). Now I have all 150 workers on-site + 350 staff. ALL of them are standing on off-load site or where they finished the job. They were never be able to work with over ~1600 passengers. Before patch they had been able to start “work” below ~1200-1300 passengers, after patch I cannot get rid of most of passengers (I cancel all flights). I still have ~700 (after night) and construction workers are standing.

2. I have only one square unlocked, but now it’s almost full of things built - including a lot of street lamps, bus stops, sidewalks, 17 medium stands, 12 small stands, 3 runways. No trees yet.

3. Before the yesterday’s push most of staff was working, even with some of them struggling finding the boarding desk, or airplane, the airport was doing the job. Now only few during whole day can find a check-in desk or anything. Even when some of them start to move, they got stuck at security gates.

4. Peak was ~4300 (few days ago), but I would say: (unfortunately we cannot see the build version yet so it’s all about 22.3 pushes)
    a) peak was ~4400, but all was stuck
    b) just after 22.3 release I was able to handle: ~3600 and they were able to leave by night, construction stuck, most of staff stuck. below ~1000-1100 all staff was working fine even construction. Passengers was starting unclogging.
    c) after another push things got slightly better as ramp agents was doing the job and construction workers were able to work with 1400-1500 passengers. Above that clogging at gates ant exits starts.
    d) today (from the last save when I got 1300 passengers loaded) all is stuck. I cancelled flights, passengers even below 800 are clogged in bathrooms, construction is starting below 700-800 but with a lot struggling. Staff even below 800 is stuck at security. Flights was sent empty just to get rid of airplanes.

And here I was an hour ago writing the post “same here” :smiley:

Edit: Just to add: I think the real problem was those security gates issues. Airport staff cannot go to boarding, so they cannot board passengers, to they are still at the airport, causing more PAX traffic. So the Janitors stuck at security, so the Airport Staff cannot go to the boarding desks, so the…

Edit 2: I can feel better total FPS performance, but the AI got struck as well.

I feel like it is related with ACEOMM you are using :slight_smile: @pderuiter ?

If he has the latest version itshould not be a problem.

Edit: latest version is from 6 days ago

Yes I can : First screenshot total setup

2nd : Detail stafroom :

3 thd : Error asigned staf

At the moment no construction work / No pasengers / whole map unlocked / At the moment it seems only ramp agents. But I will test a bit more to be sure. Only the rampagents who have to pass security are stuck. The others are at work.

janitors and service technicians getting stuck at security
have to save and reload the game to get them unstuck

i don’t think it a mod issue as i have not had that issue using it without any problems

Seems like other staff have the same promblem. At least airport staf doesn’t seem to pass security. When the staff is in non -secure area and has to go to a secure area there seems to be a problem.

So my janitors, read ONLY them, are stuck at the security checkpoint. The checkpoints says that it is not able to process. This happens after deactivating and activating it again. The status stays this way, so I think that’s only cosmetic, as it functions normally, except janitors.
Resetting all person nodes does not help. Reloading makes them free, but at random they get stuck again. At all checkpoints this is possible.

1 Like

The issue is identified, will push a fix later tonight… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right on time, almost completed the bug report, we can skip that then, thanks! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for your help! :smiley:

1 Like

Happens to me aswell. On my save I got an airport in the Balkans and flights that are using tiny commuter aircraft are flying great distances such as the US or South America.

Alpha Experimental v0.22.3.4 Oct 25th 2017:

• Employees with tools cannot pass security
  • Ramp agent sometimes not load all bags in baggage bay
  • Bags for departing passengers are not serialized
2 Likes

Nice to see you added an extra digit for the version number.

PS. The lighting of the bin is very dark when it is placed outside, not a real bugger, but I thought I would mention it.

The problem with the South Sudan also appears between Germany and Slovenia at my new airport. :smiley:
Just happend for the first time now. But it’s quite funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

after experimental 22.3.4,
passangers try to pass one-direction security exit gate instead of security check. (figure 1)
there are zombies(!) waiting in Bathroom (figure2)

addition:
it was a load file and after short time passed, all passengers and paths corrected. I think, when passengers updated with new flights, paths corrected

1 Like

Pathfinding is still broken ! last push didn’t solve anything. Worse even things that worked this weekend doesn’t work anymore. My airport is unplayable at the moment.

Well, it is an experimental branch so rolling back to default should make your airport playable again. Might be asking again, but have you submitted a bug report including your save?

When playing an experimental branche of an early access game, you cannot complain if something breaks :smiley:

1 Like

That isn’t a smart remark. If things get worse (instead of better) you should complain otherwise the game will never get better.