Airport CEO Alpha 28.4 released

Does also non-remote stands now require connection to service car stop? Also service cars seem to stall all the time at my airport :frowning: no matter where the stop is.

No they don’t require but it would be awesome if connected service cars would work. So that I don’t have to see ramp agents walking in terminal.

Yeah I also see that on some cases everything stalls. I sent report yesterday let’s see what will happen

1 Like

I found something interesting. If your airport on experimental have franchse staff not arriving issue follow these steps:

• Build franchise area
  • Sign franchise contract
  • Wait construction complete
  • Take a save, quit the game and load default branch
  • Open the save and wait until staff arrives
  • Then save again, quit the game and reload save on experimental staff

Be careful with;

• Runway exits will dissappear so you have to reconstruct them
  • Security stations will be bugged so you have to restart security stations
  • Medium stands turn into jetway so you have to remove jetways
  • Remore stand related vehicles will dissappear

So far it works fine. I wonder what happens if their contract ends.

EDIT: Well sadly when their shift is oer tey boarded to the bus and never come back :sob: So this method basically didn’t worth it.

I would like to play the new version of Airport CEO, but I do not know how to get the version. Could someone help me?

Jams you can search topics on forum, just type “experimental” on forum and you will head to the tutorial of it.

Running 28.1-8 and here’s some bugs

Of course, the there are no franchise staff going to the restaurants and shops

And there is still the very rare problem of passengers disembarking without any bus and then just ending up stranded.

Also, the passengers are quite stupid - they refuse to recognize that there are 3 other empty queues and must queue up at the crowded security stations.

I also found this at one of the security stations
06%20PM

1 Like

@et_han did you connect remote stand to an airside bus stop and did you check you have airside bus in your depot?

Yes, everything is connected and yes, there are airside buses available in the depot.

With me, security queues remain empty while others are completely overcrowded

Yeah security system messed up with the latest experimental update. The worst thing is sometimes they just start a strike and refuse to work.

@et_han does vehicle depot that contains busses is far away from stand or same as other vehicles? If yes try to move them to a closer depot, if no send me the save file, I wanna check myself.

Also, the passengers are quite stupid - they refuse to recognize that there are 3 other empty queues and must queue up at the crowded security stations.

This is a known issue with the devs and will be worked on, no news yet when that will be on their list.

I’m sure the issues around remote stands will be addressed next week.

1 Like

NEW in Airport CEO: Strikes!

Some buses are contained in a depot right beside the remote stands while others are contained in depots near the terminal and bus boarding area.

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for reporting. We’ve had a set of very annoying and tedious git repo issues today so unfortunately no update for the experimental branch today, we’re looking forward to patching your reported issues tomorrow evening instead.

5 Likes

somehow if i save and load again i loose all my staff

For some reason after implementing service cars there is A LOT of “employee not finding a route” errors.

1 Like

Regarding service car behavior… In a new, clean airport I just started the service cars will leave service car stop only after I send the aircraft away after it said to be late (due to inspection not performed).

Since the update my counters (both shop and cafe) are showing as deactivated.

Cafe ones not right-clickable, shop ones are but status doesn’t change when clicked.

Have deleted the counter and replaced, and the new one does the same. Have cancelled contracts and restarted. Also deleted room entirely and rezoned. Nothing works

The next remote update is postponed for tmorrow morning (before 12:00 Swedish time) as we have a few more bugs we want to look at, including the franchise staff bugs. Thanks again for the bug report flow, what’s up next can always be seen in the Trello!

8 Likes

For some reason, if I turn on any remote gate, all planes stop landing and my airport becomes empty. I’ve verified this is what does it as I’ve re-created it a couple times. Also, when I re-load a save my baggage handling is disabled in the operations menu? Are these bugs or did I completely miss something?

Hello guys,
So after a few months pause I will try this new build.
Looks fun and a lot of new things.
Really happy you are still working on this game.
Hope in the future we will get one more floor to have ground floor for departures and 1st floor for arrivals and to be able to connect 1st floors with other buildings via some bridges or walkway would be cool…

Anyway going to try nex build and will try to post bugs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the update coming?! @Olof

1 Like