Airport CEO Alpha 29 released

A reload got thet staff moving, these guys still hanging around

Onuccoppy person nodes does not work (not that it did ever :slight_smile:, we should get a hard reset button on PAX).

ACEO - 9814 is the bug report

1 Like

there is minor bug - when i close stand and cancel the flights - the planes get stuck on runway as seen here: Steam Community :: Screenshot
they should exit runway and go to do take off or go to alternate stand if player has set to standby gates (possible feature idea)

Thanks for the reports! Stall issue has been sorted and a hot fix is deployed:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 29.7-1

Bug

• [ACEO-9813] - Persons with the walking around activity can stall
1 Like

why i’ve got so many micro - lags ? , i never have to play with many Lags …

Can you make a save and name it something like “micro lags”? Would love to profile it! :slight_smile:

when passengers deboarding from the buses , the lags come
and they get stuck in airport

All my staff and passengers are frozen and bug report screen no longer works…on the latest 29.7.1

What happens when you try to file a bug report? Do you have an internet connection when attempting to file it?

Yes internet works fine, just get a red screen saying bug reporting is not working try again later

I’m having an issue where not every passenger is checking in, large groups of 10-20 people are missing check in

I’ve had that, just keep retrying, it will get there.

Just upgraded to the experimental branch, 29.7.1 but my screen doesn’t move past the clouds. Still waiting for the menu to appear? Been 10 mins. Multiple Restarts and same thing

You’re having this issue: Airport CEO | Help

The game does not load properly when I start it and I see nothing but floating clouds

Locate a file called “GameSetting.json” in your Apoapsis Studios directory in which Airport CEO stores its data files. Delete “GameSetting.json” and launch the game.

3 Likes

This worked , thank you

2 Likes

Second release of the day is Alpha 29.8-0! Features the following:

All praise goes to @Rubble for his extremely talented work!

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 29.8-0

Improvement

• [ACEO-9804] - Slightly reduced fuel truck operation price

New Feature

• [ACEO-9820] - Implemented Embraer 190 with airlines Tulip, Swiftly, Nordic, Goose and Forrest

Bug

• [ACEO-9763] - Baggage doesn't get picked up if security checkpoints closes after a passenger has dropped its bag on the belt
  • [ACEO-9817] - Multiple vehicles parking at once on a specific service vehicle parking lot can override their assigned lots
  • [ACEO-9819] - Certain objects randomly rotates 90 degrees in placement preview panel
  • [ACEO-9821] - Rare exception when cancelling several contracts
  • [ACEO-9822] - Exception thrown when pressing enter during contract cancelling
15 Likes

oh new plane .!!

2 Likes

Hmmmmmm, vehicles [9831], all aircraft report not having any, and the flight planner is a little messed up to after you plan a second flight, they all go missing.

1 Like

Same here! Submitted a bug report, I have pushback trucks assigned to every single gate in my airport and yet it says that the aircraft requested a pushback truck and none exist. Yet the pushback truck will still pushback the plane but the incident will still remain in the panel.

1 Like

So i loaded my airport and still got the 90%+ CPU load so i went to quit and it asked me if i wanted to save, i said yes and then got distracted leaving me on the save menu longer than usual and noticed that the CPU load dropped to around 50%, i cancelled the menu and returned to the game to find it operating fine and not rising from 50%ish