Airport CEO Alpha 29 released

Yes, it also worked for me, CPU dropped to 40-50%, but almost after that all pax and vehicles got stuck. But anyway, everything worked perfectly for a few seconds.

I’ve been having huge performance problems lately also, laggy and CPU running at aroubd 95%, any suggestions on how to reduce this?

Got the same problem, game too laggy. Also it freeze sometimes when i open the menus or if i move the camera. I had to stop playing the game.

2 Likes

got the same issue ,constat too many lags in game … i’m not playing the game before FIX issue xD

2 Likes

Same here, can’t play anymore since last few updates. Constant lag and stuttering. Tried changing Vsync and nothing changed even after last updates.

We’re looking in to your issues. Unfortunately we’re unable to recreate the performance problems and high CPU load on any of our test machines which is extremely strange, but we’ll try to get our hands on other test devices to run more tests on. As for the disappearing vehicles, this seems to be a UI bug and in fact your vehicles do remain on the airport, but for some reason they do not show on the panel. We’ll continue to look into the reported issues over the weekend.

5 Likes

I’ve just sent in ACEO-9845 and ACEO-9846 about dissappearing vehicles. They’re for the same airport, but the first is when the bug didn’t get through yet so you can spot the differences.

Hey again, we’re back with hopefully the last update for today! Thank you for the reports on the disappearing objects, thanks to those reports we were able to quickly find the issue and patch it. Here’s the update:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 29.8-1

Bug

• [ACEO-9848] - Incorrect clearing method in internal list can cause data objects such as vehicles and flights to disappear
  • [ACEO-9856] - Out of bounds exception can occur when vehicles attempt to bypass other vehicles
10 Likes

Can we please have the small boarding desk in two options: left- and right-facing? The OCD in me wants to create one desk that could serve two gates (what a novel idea!)

1 Like

To keep your other programs running, go the the details of the Airport-CEO process in Task Manager, right click on “affinity” and give Airport-CEO less cores to work with.

does this happen to any1 ?

Use the latest version of ACEOMM

Alright i’ll try that, thank you!

reducing the affinity increases the micro lag significantly…

Spelling error and double space between Large and Gate

2 Likes

Does anyone have service cars that aren’t picking up ramp agents?

A small lighting bug with E190, as far as I have noticed, it is only visible at nighttime. It also only affects the horizontal stabilizer. Also, props on Q400 are often not turning, but only with arriving aircraft.

2 Likes

Yeah, but it keeps the rest of my PC running :slight_smile:

Isn’t that discontinued?

Isn’t that discontinued?

Discontinued doesn’t mean we deleted everything from internet. Use the latest one on Native and Steam versions