Airport CEO Alpha 29 released

I’m not sure what it means, is it just the new visual art making it look like a tunnel?

Yes it is. Look at the road where the vehicles enter/exit the world.

1 Like

It can be quite difficult to find as well. Even though you know where it is.

2 Likes

@Olof why i’ve three CEO executives in my save , my models have been duplicated three Time with only the Age which is not the Same …

Just a few thing I have noticed on the Q400. When the plane arrives the propellers are not moving, but when it departs they do. Also, pax should always board and deboard from the front door, not the back. All in all, awesome work on the Q400 model, looking forward to the new planes. Maybe a little tease?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve noted the Q400 props sometime do or do not work.

The tunnel is in place to hide vehicles that magically spawning :slight_smile:
So it feels like they are actually coming from somewhere

4 Likes

Looking at the models posted over on Discord the last few weeks I think we’ve had that tease already.

This is still not fixed. Every time staff or vehicles encounter pathing issue, it causes everything to freeze, regardless whether the problem was resolved or not, causing cache to gather new information indefinitely, without releasing.

I can confirm this happened on old and brand new save as well.

Hmmmm any time slowdown news <3

Have you considered slowing down game time? It will greatly improve realism and lower frustration of delays because it takes an hour or more to simply taxi from runway to stand.

Also people want large planes. Adding them with current game time would be a disaster.

1 Like

Anyone having issues with passengers not boarding late planes?

It seems like there is a gridlock when airport staff do boarding - sometimes boarding doesn’t even take place at all, or only some passengers are boarded and the rest are left behind (since the only fix is to dismiss the plane manually)

It would be awesome if we could switch the tunnel to the the west side of the building block; make it a starting choice or something.

@BBoyJD10 @Thorozar I think the two devs already realized, as it’s quite obvious that the current time can’t be kept like this, but they already told us that is not a change they can do overnight so let’s give them time.
First, they need to fix all the bugs introduced by Alpha 29, then they can move on and implement multi floors, large stands and in the meantime check the time issue.

1 Like

Hi, See attached print screen. I got a new third runway build, to have one for landings and to for take offs as especially the departing process is causing huge delays, for some reason each plane remains waiting 15 minutes before entering runway and departing. To avoid this crap (because it’s not possible by all the delays the game makes to maintain a high satisfaction percent from the airlines, boarding delays, departure delays…) I build a second one but this creating a bigger mess…
Or planes are departing vertical when the runway is build horizontal and vice versa. Or they go to one runway, take ages to enter and the turn around and go to the other one…
And latest thing is they all get stuck… see print screen…

I’m still in 28.6.6 topic there is closed off…

1 Like

I do not want to push or something but may I ask a question ?
With this new experimental build, is there some chance to get as Xmas present large stands with large aircraft/s ? :slight_smile:
Btw the new people art is great. Love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

If they come up with a present on xmas, would you want the surprise to be spoiled by playing a guessing game on what it could be? :thinking:

2 Likes

Looks good

1 Like

I think, there’s still a problem with pathfinding. Not really a bug, but also not a pretty good solution…
Please look at the screenshot (pls say nothing about my airport design, it’s my first try :D): 90% of my PAX entering the flight at the right and the top right area of the terminal. So the shortest way to walk to their gate would be the green one. But like you see, most of them walk the longer red route.

Bug report it I’d say.