Shouldn’t it be blocking if you only have grass objects instead of only non-grass objects?
Good evening! Alpha 30.1-1 is being rolled out now, contains a series of bug fixes to the new tutorial panel but most importantly also a first fix on the time stall issue (cause by the tutorial progression) and the stalled remote ramp agent bug.
More deployments will follow tomorrow.
Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 30.1-1
- [ACEO-11871] - New aircraft added: Piper J3-Cub
- [ACEO-11792] - Uncaught array out of bounds exception when updating tutorial panel can cause time to stall
- [ACEO-11794] - "Trucks" misspelled in tutorial panel
- [ACEO-11797] - Management panel tutorial container step lacks rich text setting causing formatting text to be visible
- [ACEO-11805] - Management panel operations tab not scrollable
- [ACEO-11811] - Interactive tutorial panel step completion section lacks rich text setting causing formatting text to be visible
- [ACEO-11819] - Incorrect verification method for ramp agent transfer can cause ramp agent service round job task to be cancelled and ramp agents to stall
- [ACEO-11826] - "Received" misspelled in tutorial panel
- [ACEO-11857] - Fuel depots do not display fuel type image correctly in build panel
Also, a short reminder: Please use this thread only to discuss Alpha 30 and relevant bugs, new and upcoming features should be discussed in other more suitable threads. I have hidden a few replies in this thread to reduce the clutter.
Yeah, that was a typo I’ve fixed now.
With incoming new GA airplanes I think we get closer to FBO feature step by step
Love this idea, makes the gameplay/design more interesting. Something I really need right now haha
Just a minor update today with a series of bug fixes for the tutorial panel and general improvements around that, including another fix for the security queue distribution issue.
Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 30.1-2
[ACEO-11898] My vehicle menu won’t correctly display which service truck is assigned to which stand or lot. It will say that one of them is assigned to a general aviation stand when it is already parked and assigned to a commercial airline stand. Im trying to move vehicles from one lot to a new lot but the menu doesn’t even say that the service trucks are assigned to a lot when they are already assigned to a lot. Is anyone else finding this issue as well?
I noticed a gradual FPS drop from new versions.
Back to 10 fps again
Please bug report!
Today’s update is rolling out now. As you can see the changes are fewer and fewer since we’re targeting an imminent default deployment as soon as possible.
Here’s Alpha 30.1-3:
Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 30.1-3
- [ACEO-11895] - Added try catch for subscribed time oberserves to avoid time from stalling if an exception is thrown during update
- [ACEO-11816] - Uncaught null reference exception in job task panel sorting list
- [ACEO-11817] - Sold service vehicles can in rare instances not correctly terminate or reset current job tasks causing turnaround stalls
- [ACEO-11890] - Missing job task completion check for ramp agents can cause service cars to stall when picking up for remote stand transfer
When do you expect large aircraft to be released?
Please remember to keep this thread to issues around the 30 release.
I thought large planes are going to be released near the end of Alpha 30, and Alpha 31 was multi-floor and airport services.
Has the number of ramp agents changed from 4-8?
Alpha 30 has always been about the soundtrack update, is is thoroughly documented in all the latest dev blogs.
What do you mean? In what sense?
I think that @Carrot is talking about the bug where there was a double amount of ramp agents at baggage bays…
Which should be fixed… … maybe not.
I’m having the issue at the stands, remote stands are getting 8 ramp agents
Can’t do much without a proper bug report, if you file one I will check it immediately.
Edit: Seems I was able to recreate it.
Alpha 30.1-4 going up now, will soon be merged with the other experimental Alpha 30 releases and sent over to the default branch. Full change log to be posted within an hour or so:
Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 30.1-4
- [ACEO-11900] - Missing null reference method in service car boarding method can cause ramp agents to stall when returning from remote stand
- [ACEO-11901] - Structure lights and effects enabled at night despite being deactivated
- [ACEO-11913] - Missing bool check in remote stand job task verification method can cause transfer job to duplicate
- [ACEO-11916] - Inadequate update sequence in pushback truck controller can in rare instances cause aircraft pushback to stall
Reported a couple of bugs last night and were fixed within 24 hours well done devs!