Airport CEO Alpha 32 released (The Turnaround Update)

Great, thank you!

1 Like

Good evening, a new version has been deployed to the experimental branch. This version only addresses features relevant to Alpha 31 as we’re (as mentioned) currently prioritizing that. This version will soak on the experimental branch for a few hours and will then be deployed on the experimental version, but as Alpha 31 and without the new turnaround assets. This is how the workflow will look as we’re now maintaining two different branches! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 32.6-1

Improvement

Bug

• [ACEO-14445] - Persons using urinal can't properly relief themselves
  • [ACEO-14461] - Airport lights toggling always delayed
  • [ACEO-14491] - Investigation UI for person's failed path not visible through various floor configurations
  • [ACEO-14493] - Security staff in certain cases instantly teleport to transit structure when entering security check-point area due to wall built on checkpoint edge
  • [ACEO-14497] - In-world notification icon too small
4 Likes

I have a bug which is related to deicing. It is bug ACEO-14511.

@ethan2226, there are a LOT of bugs concerning de-icing. I’ve submitted two of them myself. I’ve heard from other players as well. Hopefully, by adding your voice, it will encourage the devs to make the necessary changes.

@dallas as Olof just indocated the priority is stabilizing the default branch. There is no need to be worried, no need to stress others players, the devs will have a look on your bugs as soon as they can.

3 Likes

@dallas As @Sauronpmc says the devs are currently working hard to stabilise the default branch and as you know they always try to solve bugs and issues as fast as they can, so indeed no need to try and push. :wink: On the other hand it helps the devs if they get bug reports, so if you encounter a bug please report it through the in-game bug reporter. The more reports they get the easier it will be to allocate the issue, but the devs will always decide in which order to process the issues. So thanks for filing those bugs and I’m sure the devs will look at it as soon as they can.

3 Likes

@Sauronpmc, @Puma: I am not worried. and I’m not pushing. I am perfectly aware of the stabilization effort vis-à-vis Alpha 31 on Default. I am simply conveying to the player that the devs are aware of the de-icing situation and that he is not alone in the concern.

Chill.

How do i download from steam?

@JensSeverin Right click on the game in your library → select properties → select Beta tab → choose experimental on the dropdown list

1 Like

Save broken, as delivery trucks are only going in circles but never arriving at delivery site… :frowning:
S&R didn’t solve.

bug report made, unfortunately no report number at hand.

It seems to me that the city-owned garbage trucks that empty the trash depot take an excessive amount of time to load up, as well as always spawning in multiples causing the road network around it to be blocked.

4 Likes

never leave your game run for the entire night, you might have some surprise haha

8 Likes

:no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: … good lord. Impressive how you could even get a screenshot of that. Any idea of what happened to the game?

4 Likes

Sorry guys, updated the latest version but the game is still crashed.
I just load the game and game shut down and back to desktop. Please help!!

I think it is the same bug as encountered in the alpha 31 with the alstar. All persons in the aiport were just stuck while the rest kept working. Aircraft satisfaction didn’t drop and I even earned 30 million more. However, now i have to wait the passengers to leave the airport. That will probably take hours

1 Like

Loading of my recent airport at new version took more than 40minutes, for the first time…
When pushing windows to anything, windows wants to kill cause of inactivity.
So at least I was successful with letting it load peacefully for a long long time… :wink:

1 Like

What exactly is happening?

I have tried to loan the save, when it almost finish, the game suddenly jump out.

My situation is not same as you.
The loading is same as before, but when the loading almost finished. It suddenly jump out and back to windows. The game is no more running.

Having fun with Alpha 32!
Thnx Devs

6 Likes