Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

Did that, didn’t work.

EDIT : Tried it again. It did.

I still haven’t seen any ULDs being either offloaded or loaded. I have the large loading vehicle for them, what else do I need?

1 Like

I don’t get de-icing at all.

Me neither, but that’s because I’ve built the airport in subtropical Taiwan. :smiley:
Maybe you can show the location of your airports on the map, that could be the reason.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Game doesn’t load properly

Honestly I don’t have an answer to that. If You are talking about luggages, just make sure the baggages are being move where they are supposed to go. I think there is a problem with the tilt belt I dont know. Make sure each stand has luggage truck and then extra trucks on stand by. That all I have for you bro.

In dont get it either. So I built my airport in West Africa where I dont need de icing due to the climate

1 Like

I really hope the each medium and large stand had two luggage trucks per stand. I would also like the vehicles assigned to stand stay on the stand after service has been provided and not drive a long distance to do a uturn.

Good evening!

New week, new deployments. Here’s a fresh new version with another round of bug fixes for the experimental branch:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 33.6-1

Bug

• [ACEO-19110] - Taxiway one-way markers sometimes appear below taxiway line
  • [ACEO-19461] - Template tool not properly reset if trying to place a new object without deselecting it
  • [ACEO-19478] - Fuel depot accidentally connects with fixed road nodes on vehicle depot
  • [ACEO-19578] - No notifications spawned when contractors cannot find a way to a floor different than the ground floor
  • [ACEO-19631] - Contractor offload site has incorrect max queue value causing contractors to fail leaving airport
  • [ACEO-19637] - Concrete tiles on lower floors disappear after loading
  • [ACEO-19653] - Check-in and boarding desk doesn't remove staff zone when demolished
  • [ACEO-19654] - Queue can be built on different floor than its parent desk
  • [ACEO-19656] - Chance of aircraft go around balanced to occur less
9 Likes

you update every few days… I like that :smiley:

1 Like

OMG YES YES YES!!! THE BUG I HAVE BEEN HAVING FOR SO LONG IS FIXED YAHOOO!!!
also were is the 747?

I’m still revising the 747. Soon™

1 Like

good!

1 Like

It’s actually quite a difficult from a top down perspective plane to get looking good from that angle.

i guess

Finally. But I’ll test if it’s what I’m thinking in around 8 hours. These weren’t only concrete, but also asphalt tiles. It was happening only when placed under other structures. It was previously marked as “cannot reproduce” (in earlier major versions) and my detailed explanation with pictures in thread how to reproduce seemed to be ignored. I simply ignored it, too, and stopped putting asphalt & concrete underground, since it wasn’t game breaking.

Not only yours, kept submitting this now and then since multifloor launch

1 Like

I was finally able to build a some what large airport with. 10 small stands 10 medium stands and 8 large stands. It is running well except for a few delays here and there. I am making profit too.

3 Likes

It’s not an easy game… :smiley:

1 Like

I feel like it needs to be much harder :grin:

1 Like

Paging Alpha 34… :slight_smile:

3 Likes