Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

Noticed a bug, don’t know if anyone else is seeing it. Passengers are going down the escalator however they are offset and going down beside it. Report bug ACEO-25332.

1 Like

Why can’t I get the new update is it still testing ?

Have you made sure you are on experimental branch?

@Stu @ShadowFlyer.

I have re-created the devblog terminal which has 3 medium stands all in the international zone. So medium stands can be used.

I have now cheers

1 Like

I must be dense. I cannot find the Walkalators nor self-checkin desks for pax nor baggage. I’m on Experimental. I see the new Large Security point, Elevators, International Zone, Airport Lounges. I don’t see the new Terminal Zone. I looked at every icon. I even looked at Research (thinking new Research may be necessary). Can’t find these

Please advise.

@dallas The walkalators can be found on the first tab.

The multi Terminal Paint is located within the purple tab next to the demolish tab.

Hope this helps

I don’t see Walkalators there. I don’t have a purple tab. I’m on Experimental version 35.2. Is there some Research I’m missing for these?

Have you done the automation R&D?

2 Likes

No. Thank you. I’ll start that now. I see Multiple Terminal Zoning there as well. I gave you a post LIKE as well.

We really need elevators with 2 entrance!

1 Like

We need bigger elevators…

Has anyone got some good terminal layouts for the new update, am a bit stuck

I don’t see an option on the airside shuttle bus to chose arrival or departure. Is there a way to spereate using the airside shuttle bus?

So i see many people asking about seperating airside shuttle bus arrivals and departures.

From my understanding here is how it works:

• For arrival you go to the aircraft stand and choose the airside bus stand (notice it says arrival only on the icon) and then you connect that to an airside shuttle bus stop.
  • For departure you need to link up the boarding desk to an airside shuttle bus stop just like with the arrival

So in order to seperate the two you would just have to link departure and arrival to 2 different airside shuttle bus stands.

2 Likes

ACEO-25345:

The new zone and room overlay are very annoying: When you want to place an item in the edge of the room, you can’t see where it is. I previously marked with floor colors where will I want to place my passport control desks, but with the new zone overlay, I can’t see the floor color. I’m not sure whether the second one counts as a bug, but the first one definitely is.

As a temporary solution, I am now building without the room and zone overlay, but it would be better if I could see them and build at the same time.

As you can see in the pictures, you can’t see a thing if you want to place in the edge.

3 Likes

awesome!!!

When I read and see all this, I need to redo my entire airport, because it won’t fit. :rofl:

Pax not using Walkalators. The top Walkalator is right-to-left. The bottom is left-to-right. The passengers (green arrow) are walking right-to-left and should use the top Walkalator, because we all walk to the right- side of the hallway, right?

I submitted a bug report for this as well.

2 Likes

I agree with MikeB, the auto-overlay of the zones is annoying. Turn it off.

2 Likes