Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

Alpha 35 has now been deployed on the default branch! With 216 issues released I sadly cannot fit it into one post so the two top post have been updated with the full change log of Alpha 35.

We will of course be deploying stabilizing updates throughout the rest of the week as this update is now played by everyone! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

YAY A35 is on default now! Also that’s a lot of bugs

1 Like

The new 35.4-0 version is apparently stable. OK. The new game loaded perfectly now, now I can try another design until I find the final one.

If I find bugs, I will let them know.

Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Do we need to stay in the exp branch or move to the default for us to get regular updates?

1 Like

Everyone chan get Alpha 35 when it is on Default Branch. If there is an update on the Default Branch, all other branches (including Experimental) will get the update automatically. Experimental is really just an option to receive new updates earlier. I hope you understand what I mean @TrentXWB.

1 Like

Thanks @Scottie… I got it. I wasn’t sure if the exp branch will still get updated once A35 it is on default branch. Coz internal branch is not getting update anymore once it is on exp branch

1 Like

Experimental will be used for the upcoming bug fixes and updates to A35, so they can be tested first before being deployed on the default branch. If A35 is ‘done’ normally Experimental and default are both on the same version until A36 is released and then the whole circus starts again :wink: . Internal branch is indeed only for internal testing, so once a version is released on Experimental the internal branch is not updated anymore unless there are new (big) features to test before Experimental.

3 Likes

Thanks and congratulations on the releasing the new Alpha guys.
Can’t wait to dive into the new features tonight!
Did the General (Airport Hosted) Lounge make this version next to the airline specific lounges or was that just an approved upcoming suggestion?

2 Likes

Not part of this update unfortunately, something we’re looking at for after the airline contract overhaul.

5 Likes

OK, at this point I’m curious.

ACEO-27164 - Swiftly has Become Atom Air
Why is this categorised as a non-bug?

1 Like

Is it possible to at least consider doing lounges where several airlines can be assigned? In style of Alliance lounge for OneWorld or StarAlliance? Player could assign the alliances rather than relying on real life info, as we know that would only lead into complaints as soon as something changes in real life :wink:

2 Likes

The fleets got some changes. For existing contracts, the airline will still come with plane types which are not part of the fleet anymore. The game then uses a random design of another airline using the plane type.
As far as I know, you’d have to cancel and re-sign the contract to get the updated fleet.

2 Likes

Did Swiftly had any fleet change? I know Maple, AirStrada and Stripe got separated into two, but I didn’t think Swiftly was changed.

1 Like

I didn’t see any announcement for Swiftly either (maybe I missed it), but it had been mentioned before:

(see the answer to that post)

1 Like

According to that, every airline has at least one change.

2 Likes

I’ve compared Swiftly’s contract between an old A34 save and an A35 save.
Swiftly only got MD-11 added.

From the images I’ve gathered so far, Swiftly’s livery mixup with Atom Air is on medium planes, which should not be affected. In both saves Swiftly operates 736, 738, and 752.

1 Like

But re-assign the contract should fix the issue anyway.

2 Likes

Sorry to bother you but there is already a date to get the MD11 mdk

1 Like

And A350 900+1000 :point_up:

1 Like

Nope. I just tested again with my new A35 save. Swiftly’s medium livery is still mixed with Atom Air. Keep in mind this is a a) new game (untainted by A34 or previous updates), and b) new contract signed with Switfly (I had a contract signed with Swiftly that I have cancelled 3 times before).

1 Like