Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

Just started a new airport, got commercial licence and i cant see any new airline contract. I have all the requirement and in tutorial it says wait for new airline contract. Submitted as bug :frowning:

1 Like

Hello everybody,
I’am a new member but my game freez , why ?

1 Like

Can you add a screenshot?

1 Like

Oops… here is the screenshot`!

1 Like

You are looking at the offered contracts right now.

My bad. Of your airport setup I mean. Are stands set to accept commercial? The same for runway. Is the toggle turned to accept aircraft and commercial flights ?

1 Like

@silv3rsail

can’t remember all that you need to do to get offered contracts, but do you have security checkpoint set up and runway open and at least 1 stand open? Not sure if there is anything else you need to do to get offered contracts.

Maybe stands (if small) and runways to accept commercial like @yanniskass said as well. but basically you need to have your airport ready to accept aircraft to get your initial offered contracts I believe

1 Like

Hi All,

So basically, It is a new airport and based on tutorial, i will be offered new airline contract.

• All set to accept commercial airport (Stands and Runaway)
  • Security checkpoint is done and staffed. All zone are secured (Security check point and secure exit)
  • Runaway and Stand are open as i just switched stands to accept from General aviation to commercial

I have pretty much all ready, i have been playing for over a year now but last played on Alpha 33 (I know alot of changes but wondering if i missed any other step which is not mentioned on Tutorial???)

1 Like

Can you drop us a bug report and post the number here?

2 Likes

ACEO-27590 - This bug report.

1 Like

It’s four days old, is it still happening? Can you file a new one with the most recent version of the game?

2 Likes

Sorry that a wrong bug. I will report once again when i go home. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! Can someone please explain to me how the international flights setting works?

1 Like

On standard settings all large stands are set international whereas all medium as domestic. You obviously must have separate areas for either section. The area where you build your large stands should be zoned as international. With corresponding passport checkpoints for both entry and exit placed after the security checkpoints and before the secure exits, respectively.

If you feel confident you can go to gameplay settings and toggle realistic international stands on, allowing you to have medium international stands and large domestic stands.

3 Likes

IIRC with realistic international stands you can also put small stands as international.

2 Likes

So if I turn on realistic settings and set all stands to international flights, will domestic flights stop spawning? Or will my stands also handle domestic flights?

1 Like

You can set whether the stands will accept domestic or international flights. 1 stand can only accept either of them; you can’t process international flights on domestic stands, and domestic flights on international stands.

1 Like

with realistic setting turned on from what I have gathered, you will be offered flights for each contract for both international and domestic locations. How many of each will be determined, I think, by a few different factors (however I’m not sure exactly how it is written or set up in the game code):

• How many stands you have set to either international or domestic

• The country you are in and how many available domestic airports there are (domestic flights offered)

• The distance from your airport location to the destination airports in the game airport database (as certain aircraft can only fly to certain airports… so a lone island in the middle of the pacific that has a airport in the database but no other airport for 1000s of miles will probably get no domestic offered flights)

• What what aircraft are in your contract fleet. If you have mostly small aircraft and a large country with your airport in the middle of your country, you will probably not get small international offered flights and not as many domestic medium offered flights.

but what I have found @yanniskass is that you will be offered flights still for domestic if you set all your stands to international (depending on factors above), but you will only be able to schedule the international flights and not the domestic flights.

But for example if you have an all small fleet contract and your airport is smack dab in the middle of the US, let say Missouri, or Kansas, or Colorado you will probably not get any offered international flights as most small aircraft will not be able to fly to Canada or Mexico or Cuba etc… or you might get mostly domestic offered flights and just a few international? (depends on the flight distance capability of the small aircraft. The devs have said play around with it to figure out what you will get…

if any of this is wrong, please correct me… Im just gathering from what I have experience and have read on the forums.

2 Likes

I can reconfirm this persist specifically on the 737-800 for Swiftly on a fresh save from after A35 goes public. I tried reporting this but the game crashed as I was sending the bug report. Can one of the devs or other community members actually corroborate this a well?

I know it’s a very minor issue, but personally I’d like to see it at least get acknowledged on the board rather than being brushed as “non-issue”.

3 Likes

I’ll ask Fredrik to have a look at it when he’s able to. :slight_smile:

4 Likes