Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

YOU ARE MY HERO THANK YOU!

Now. @Olof can you please tell me what’s going on with bug report 29076? Passengers somehow outside on stands that have jetways (they have no reason for this to be happening). I also know this is not the 1st, 2nd, nor 3rd time I have reported this bug in-game (and mentioned on here). Thanks.

Edit - Included Bugs Since:

1 Like

Update on my spawning PAX - They are appearing outside on a non-remote stand, but they come from/are bound for flights on remote stands. Pictures to prove it - notice the passenger’s ticketed flight number and then the selected aircraft’s flight number.

1 Like

Indeed, actually no plane would wait for only few passengers coming late, unless they are SSSSSSuperVIP.

1 Like

I don’t know if the program is designed like this, so here are my request.

If the passengers never come late to the boarding gate or the boarding bus, except I make a long walking path that takes much more time, then it would be acceptable for not loading all passengers in a single plane schedually. Just underrate the passengers’ satisfaction to the airport.

1 Like

@Olof
How severe do 10000 unread messages take usage of CPU and RAM?
And please let us can mark all unread mails as read or delete all mails by only few clicks like a real email client.

1 Like

No, sorry, I cannot see this type of issue being a trend in the backlog and thus we are prioritizing more important work (currently design issue mitigations in Alpha 36 as detailed in the dev blog). My guess is that there’s a specific bug with this type of design which is not that common.

A few MBs on your RAM, at most, if you don’t interact with them. However if you open up the e-mail panel it’s a different story as they’ll all instantly load into containers.

2 Likes

that’s pretty odd, even I was trying to select Hyderabad. Considering how big the city is it should be in their map…

1 Like

@ankmlord & @anish It looks like HYD/VOSH is currently not in the AirportData.json database. Im sure more will be added to the database in the future but don’t quote me. but you can manually add it to your AirportData.json if you wanted it added. You just need to add another item in the Json and copy the same format as the other airports. Just keep in mind that when ACEO is updated to a new version this will probably be overwritten back to the original AirportData.json so save the original and the one with your added airport some where on your computer. The AirportData.json file can be found in the ACEO content files. Once added, when you click on the map in the area of HYD/VOSH when creating a new Airport, Hyperabad will show up :slight_smile:

here is a sample with correct lat and long but not accurate pax/cargo numbers (just copied from another airport) and made up id number… you can use to insert this airport in that .json file.

{
      "id" : 100000,
      "name" : "Rajiv Gandhi International Airport",
      "latitude" : 17.23131752,
      "longitude" : 78.42985535,
      "country" : "IN",
      "region" : "Hyderabad",
      "iata" : "HYD",
      "icao" : "VOHS",
      "paxSize" : 4,
      "cargoSize" : 7,
      "paxCount" : 1481159,
      "cargoCount" : 7237
    }

you can use this format to add any other airports as well that are missing. Just use an ID that is not used. maybe continue with 100001 and 100002 etc… The name of the airport, find out the latitude and longitude of the airport in decimal form. Use the CountryData info to find the Country Code, Im pretty sure they are using the IATA country codes for each country, Then Use the City for the “region”, Then the IATA & ICAO 3/4 letter codes, then just copy another airport numbers that are close for pax size/cargo size… etc…

Make sure the formatting is exactly the same as above to make sure it works! :+1::heart:

• edit ACEO .json files at your own risk.
2 Likes

I’ll take a look… Thanks!

2 Likes

Bru, 1.5 million pax?

1 Like

Those were random numbers… HYD actually served 21.4 million pax in 2019.

1 Like

Oh ok then

1 Like

Hello fellas,

I do not want to annoy you guys, because I’ve posted this bug a few times now. Other users also did. I hope devs can look into this.
One part of the pax aren’t using self check in desks. They walk to the desks, then turn around and leave the airport. When boarding ends you can see that these pax are missing, f.e. counter is showing 208/280.
It makes auto check in procedure useless because it’s a great financial loss compared to the normal desks because missing pax won’t pay boarding and baggage fees.

I have more than enough security checkpoints an self check ins. As soon as I replace the auto desks with the usual desks everything works fine.

1 Like

do you have self baggage check at your airport and turned on/activated? @Scav.

1 Like

Hey twocflyer,

I’ve build a test airport.

One large stand, 24 security checkpoints, 9 baggage drops attached to 36 self check in desks. But no baggage service activated.

As you can see, a few passengers leaving the airport.

1 Like

Maybe some passengers are coded to never use self check in, which would make sense in my opinion. Some people just don’t know how to use modern technology.

1 Like

Well, a feature, you even have to research, should be worth using it. It should at least be equivalent to the basic feature.

1 Like

I can’t really tell from the picture, but are your lugagge-drop of points conected to a Bagagge bay?

1 Like

No, baggage handling is disabled. Does that mean I have to connect a baggage bay to make self check in work properly ? I mean I can use the normal check in desks without losing passengers but not self check in desks ? That’s a little strange.

1 Like

Removing staff objects from shops in international zone, removes the international zoning.

2 Likes