Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

I experienced that too a few times. My CEO would use the bathroom, leave, then return almost instantly. It’s a bit rare though.

2 Likes

bladder infection. Place a pharmacy. :smiley:

3 Likes

The next alpha should have some stuff balanced already.

While I didn’t pay much attention to the staff (ill check later today, tho from what i remember i didnt see them use the toilet that often), i did notice that GA planes actually take their time at your airport.

They actually stay a bit longer at your airport in Alpha 36 compared to Alpha 35.

2 Likes

That’s great news. When I have too many GA stands, they all leave at the same time causing traffic issues. I hope increased parking times will solve it.

1 Like

Don’t know if anybody has already said it:
When I load my savegame, every car on the parkingspaces (longterm/short) is getting out. every time creating massive traffic jams for the first minutes of playing:

3 Likes

I need some guidance with a problem I am facing with building the terminal foundation for floor 1. The construction workers can’t find a path.

1 Like

That’s quite unusual, I’ve never had problems with the pathfinding of contractors.

I would bug report it.

If you want to continue building/, playing, I recommend to press F10 and uncheck Simulate Material and Simulate Building for a few seconds. Then everything will be build instantly.

1 Like

Is there a staircase or elevator to that floor somewhere?

3 Likes

I figured it out. After placing the blueprint for the terminal at level 1, at the same time I need to place the staircase to level 1. It did not allow me the place the staircase beforehand and that got me confused. Thanks @NoPro and @dewitjur for your responses.

1 Like

Yes, I have this too. Also, they never use both lanes.

2 Likes

Yeah same its annoying for sure. It;s not only when loading, but it happens like every few hours or so I think? Please fix this.

2 Likes

When will this be loaded to the default branch? I’ve been having game loading issues recently and eventually had to do the uninstall/restart/install cycle, but opted out of Experimental just in case this was my issue. The game version loaded on default is A35.5-3.

1 Like

it looks like motion’s coming into the update. Many changes have been pushed into “Ready for experimental branch” at Trello !!! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m so excited !

2 Likes

Yes, this is a known issue and something we’ll look at for beta!

No, this version will not make it to the default branch as we’re now prioritizing Alpha 36.

Yes, we are in the final stages of testing and balancing Alpha 36. An experimental release is not too far away now! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Actually that makes me wonder: are the pathfinding tool in A36 also applicable to analyze vehicles’ behavior as well?

2 Likes

Yes, all agents, vehicles, aircraft, baggage and so forth.

7 Likes

Any news on the airside shuttle bus issue with leaving passengers behind at terminal and the aircraft stuck on stand until dismissed manually? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting bug:
I’ve left my savegame back to the main menu (incl saving) and then loaded the savegame again.
Result: Baggage handling was disabled.
When I close the application first and the whole game again, I’ve never this kind of issue.

ACEO-31039

1 Like

Baggage handler strike? Hehe couldn’t resist

2 Likes