Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

Ohhhh, never good… :wink:

1 Like

Hey Dev-Team, can you tell me sth. about the difficult levels at the beginning? Will they have an impact in A36? (more difficult to get good airlines, passengers satisfaction, negotiation …)?

1 Like

No, that’ll have to wait until beta as we have multiple changes relating to pax departure and arrival logic in Alpha 36.

It will at this point impact the money you start with and emergency frequency, not any rating systems.

Alpha 36 will be released on the experimental branch this Sunday evening central European time! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Great - look forward to that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay. Not going to make any new airports until it’s released.

2 Likes

YES YES YES ! :heart_eyes:

but why not on Saturday ?! How do I get up to work on Monday? :wink:

6 Likes

Monday Eastern time has come and gone (almost, 1 hour to go), so I suppose you are doing some last minute squishing?

1 Like

Sunday 16. August is meant. The announcement above was posted on Monday in CEST Time as the devs are located in Sweden.

3 Likes

Probably (hopefully) my favorite birthday present this year :grin:

2 Likes

Got error on current bug-reporting. 5 min old airport.

Bug cache full somewhere?

1 Like

Wait, is that like in an hour? :open_mouth:
Yes, finally!!
I am in the USA so I am later than Europe time wise which means it will drop around lunchtime. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Depends. Sunday still has 5 hours left in Sweden.

1 Like

I am waiting. . .
Please, when will it be out???

1 Like

Me too…

1 Like

1 hour and 40 minutes remaining to midnight. That should be the maximum wait time.

1 Like

Soon™ Olof is working though I can see.

2 Likes

Um, okay??
trello says the update is ready:Trello
but there is also the last minute stuff isn’t there!? I hate it, I am refreshing the pages so much! I am waiting away :wink:

5 Likes

Mind if I ask, what is best way to avoid the bus issue or leaving folk behind and needing to manually dismiss?

Is it best remedied by adding more boarding gates so they rush onto the bus quicker, or does long distance cause the bus to leave sooner? Or even is it about the pax not reaching the gate quickly enough so would the shuttle bus gates be best served very close to security search and seating areas to minimise the walk?

Or all of the above! Haha

Thanks - just curious which way is best to overcome this and other players experiences avoiding it :slight_smile: totally understand this will be fixed properly at a later date

1 Like

Building a new airport, anybody know if the fences now serve a function?

1 Like

Not in A35, but very much in A36.

2 Likes