Airport CEO Alpha 36 released (The Emergency Update)

I have at least 2-3 staff strikes every day.
I built executive rooms, admin rooms, and mixed service rooms. in each one I have inserted 2 bathrooms, vending machines and obviously sofas and armchairs.
I noticed that admins are unable to sit down that’s why they’re always tired. This way there are always continuous strikes!
Bug report ACEO 31389

2 Likes

Is it enough to change the Line “playerDifficultySetting”:0 to get emergencys?
Sadly i started an Airport on easy, but would love to get emergencies.

2 Likes

Yes, max value is 3. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Start paying decently, build enough toilets near staff rooms and ensure they have some snacks and seating available! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve done everything you said … but the strikes continue. The cause is that admins can’t sit down (there are sofas and armchairs everywhere)

2 Likes

I highly recommend taking a peek at the Trello board every now and then!

Next version contains a few different fixes relating to staff strikes, including a proper cool down so that you’re not being spammed with them! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Max out their training. Shorten their shifts.

4 Likes

I looked here, to see if my ticket had been processed:

In fact, of the previous ones I have never seen any of my tickets worked …
Sorry for disturbing

3 Likes

We do not process each and every ticket, 90% or so overlap as people report the same issues and thus they are not process through the flow. Reading the issue text can in some cases offer some insight into if its the same issue as you’re having! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I did not shorten any shifts, still never had a strike.

2 Likes

Having tremendous issues with clicking items - see ACEO-31401 - sometimes the bulldozer doesn’t work, or menu items deselect instantly. Game not playable for me right now.

5 Likes

Hey frankieorabona,

make sure you have enough staff.

jobtask

3 Likes

@frankieorabona @Scav Also, don’t forget to allow enough to cover ALL of your shift patterns.

2 Likes

Just press esc key like three or more times or more and then keep doing what you were trying to do. It should fix it, but I do agree this is an issue.

4 Likes

Hey olof, can you tell me, why we don‘t start with 0 star airport? There’s nothing, only grass and I have a 3 star rated airport. So I get 3 star constructor and later 3 star fueling and airline contracts.
I know that the game is also a simulation, but it is called Airport ceo and not Airport Simulator. Three stars without having started building is too much of a good thing.

2 Likes

Bulldozer/Delete is broken. I click the icon and there is no Bulldozer pointer. Or, there is a pointer, but nothing is marked for deletion. Or, it sometimes works.

I’ll wait for the next bug fix.

5 Likes

I’ve tried recreating this for some time now, unfortunately without success. For me, pressing ‘N’ enables the bulldozer but as I click any build button, bulldozer is de-toggled and wall construction is selected. Is there anything more to what you’re doing that’s not highlighted in your report?

Edit: Might have found something… seems to be a Windows-only issue, and I am currently on a Mac. Explains it.

3 Likes

easy settings do NOT avoid emergencies.

2 Likes

Olof it was happening during internal aswell. No matter how you play after a point you cannot click anything on menus. It literally doesn’t matter, sometimes 5 minutes after game start sometimes 2 hours later. However ESC menu works fine.

3 Likes

@Olof - Hey, can you tell me if the handbags with drugs or guns are part of the emergenices update? is this a bug?

2 Likes