Airport CEO Alpha 36 released (The Emergency Update)

Just a hunch, but perhaps it’s related to multiple selection?

Also yeah, though my problem is not that the menu doesn’t work, it’s that the item don’t want to be selected. So had to hid Esc multiple times just so I can click something.

3 Likes

Have the issue on a Mac. Bulldozer issue plus imprecise mouse (seems to be pointing on a different position below the moss pointer).

2 Likes

Would it be possible for you provide a detailed explanation as to how exactly you are achieving the behavior?

2 Likes

“Simulate Construction” must be deactivated (probably that’s already the key) and after some time (minutes to hours) the issue occurs… If I click on the bulldozer, bulldozer mode is activated until I move the mouse. At this stage it directly exits the bulldozer mode.
Only workaround is to activate “Simulate Construction”. Everything fine again even if I deactivate it. But after some time it’s failing again.
Other strange thing is that with “Simulate Construction” deactivated and game paused, it will not exist the bulldozer mode if I move the mouse but I cannot demolish things. If I resume the game, bulldozer mode directly exists.

4 Likes

Okay, perfect, thank you, I now have a lot better insight into the issue! :heart:

4 Likes

I’m on a Mac too! I’ll try to get a video if it.

3 Likes

No need, I have found the issue and patched it. Thanks for the help!

10 Likes

Another question: I seem to have my hangars disabled. Everything looks connected. I think this might be why my emergency is not getting resolved. Any ideas?

Edit: my runway is active and supporting small aircraft…

2 Likes

Does the runway accept small planes? As well as commercial.

1 Like

OK I’m not at commercial yet. That must be why, thanks. Now why won’t the emergency resolve :thinking: Fire truck has done its work…

FYI - I’m on Easy mode and I’ve gotten 2 emergencies in an hour.I think it might be a good idea to allow emergencies to be toggled on/off.

2 Likes

Toggle will be forthcoming apparently. Small hangers for GA caught me bad… that toggle :burn:

3 Likes

If it’s only a GA airport, flip the slider so the hangar only accepts GA aircraft, and not commercial. I made that mistake earlier. It should allow GA aircraft to be repaired.

2 Likes

It’s a label issue, it’s most likely activated but just has the wrong text. Will be patched tonight.

3 Likes

LOL Thank you. I completely missed that.

You know, after spending >1000 hours between A32-A34 and knowing every corner of the game, I come back to A36 and I feel like a n00b all over again. :joy:

4 Likes

What are customs booths? I get red “!” marks saying there are no customs booths. If it means passport control, i have one in the direction needed, but the passengers are still stuck.

3 Likes

:+1: Just saw that my bug report ACEO-31277 is still in the Trello Backlog. That’s the issue so you can close it.

There are also several issues about plane paths. If you need more insights regarding my bug report ACEO-31282 - “If runway is still occupied there should go arounds take place” in the backlog, drop me a message. Another routing issue is ACEO-31412 - “Planes are driving through de-iced planes queuing for departure if de-icing job was cancelled after night” but I think that happened also in earlier versions.

2 Likes

Yes A36 did that to me too.

5 Likes

Good job devs!! Even with 1 or 2 updates after the main alpha 36 drop this update feels more playable than ever! It is fun managing emergencies! I am just having more fun than I have had for a little while in ACEO. Good job guys, and keep up the good work!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

I was wondering why the smoking GA aircraft were just parked there at the stand for eternity until I realized I need to set hangars up for GA, :rofl:

4 Likes

Me to!! I was wondering for a ton of stuff for what felt like hours. I happens to the best of us. :wink:

3 Likes