Airport CEO Beta 1 released

How do you do the double staff thing

1 Like

Just hire more staff :wink:

2 Likes

Ah okay lol

1 Like

How many ramp agent are needed per stand size?

1 Like

There is never enough staffā€¦ I havenā€™t played for a while. But I usually use the employee task list to find the balance.

I hire till things are going well. After this you can still optimize.

1 Like

small-1-2
medium-4
large-I have no idea maybe 6??

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

I have tried 3 of my airports now and started a new airport, steam achievements donā€™t increase in the count and unable to achieve them.

1 Like

Is this supposed to happen lol

2 Likes

Remote aircraft refuse to land ACE-33965

1 Like

1 Like

There were some experimental fixes for the main menu in this update and we expected it to break, hence the 24 hour wait timeā€¦ a new update with fixes for this will be out soon! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Beta 1.1-0 on Default branch.

Whenever I try to place the Holiday Tree from the decorations menu, it red boxes with a ā€˜Must be placed within Worldā€™ error (or words to that effect). The tree canā€™t be placed anywhere and I canā€™t Bug Report it, either I can have the Bug Reporter open or try to place the tree, but not both at the same time.

EDIT: One quick F12 and picture crop laterā€¦

And, Deicing trucks turn up for service on Deicing stands that are closed - depriving the old stands of trucks and the queue of aircraft on the taxiways was almost M25-ishā€¦

I was moving the location of the stands and built new ones, but the taxiways werenā€™t ready when the stands completed so I switched them off - the deicing trucks still came.

If necessary, Iā€™ll try to go back to that save and Bug Report it.

And, whenever I load a save, the camera is on maximum zoom located on an obscure bit of tarmac somewhere in the airport. If itā€™s on a stand with an active aircraft the sound effect noise is LOUD.

2 Likes

Sorry, I donā€™t send bug reports regarding the main menu anymore. :innocent:

1 Like

Cant access and load mods in Beta 1.1-1. Is this related to the menu problems?
If i exit experemental branch and load Beta 1.1-0 it works.

2 Likes

Same screen Iā€™ve posted above?

1 Like

Yes! But it only is like that in 1.1-1 not -0

1 Like

ACEO-34000 - sandbox save loses settings when loaded:
Game was started with construction simulation enabled and without all project unlocked, but on loading the save construction simulation was disabled and all projects unlocked.

1 Like

The sandbox settings keep their settings unless you change one of the three checkmarks in the F10 menu. Those set back all settings in the savegame.

You can change the settings manually in the gamedata.json file in your savegame. Just change the value from ā€œtrueā€ to ā€œfalseā€

2 Likes

Good afternoon, hereā€™s the promised update with fixes for the critical issues that was still part of the beta 1 release. Letā€™s hope things are a bit more stable now so we can move ahead with beta 2ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 1.1-2

Bug

• [ACEO-33833] - Long text labels can cause percent value to clip out of progression container
  • [ACEO-33863] - Flights cannot be rescheduled if schedule already at max capacity
  • [ACEO-33966] - Airside shuttle buses immediately complete boarding process if there is a slight delay in passengers reaching boarding desk
  • [ACEO-33985] - Achievements immediately invalidated when starting a new airport
  • [ACEO-34001] - Mods panel in main menu time out on re-download of logos
  • [ACEO-34002] - Main menu loading slider position offset

Improvement

• [ACEO-33997] - Allowed rescheduling on current assigned stand even if auto-planner is enabled

Edit: Beta 1.1-2 is now out on default on Steam! :slight_smile: Steam :: Airport CEO :: Airport CEO Beta 1.1-2 released

6 Likes