Airport CEO Beta 2 released

ACEO-35357 - complete deadlock without any apparent cause, a small aircraft deadlocked just before entering runway (before reaching stop bars) and then random deadlocking around airport. If play the savegame the aircraft all begin to stack up. Only occurring since Beta v2 on default.

1 Like

Coast2Coast is a vanilla-airline which uses only the Saab 340B. But I did not find any with E175/E195

→ [ACEO-33362] - New liveries for Saab 340B (Strada Regional, Forrest Air and Coast 2 Coast)

1 Like

Sorry I should have been clearer. I wasn’t asking regarding the Saab340B as I read the airlines for that. I didn’t consider it as new as we have know about that one for a while. The Embraer aircraft have only just been released and what’s the point of putting them in the game if no airlines are using them?

They should be getting liveries. The E series were all designed as a family of four way back when. We got the E170/E190 a long time ago and the E175/E195 took just a little extra time in cold storage. Other things just required more attention at the time so they were put on a slow burn. You saying you would rather have less aircraft variety in game? For modders they will just add a lot more options too. MDK’s pending of course :wink:

4 Likes

Ya, I was gonna say, no airlines use the new E195 and E175 and I want to see the new jets, maybe before you release them, MAYBE you should give them liveries, OR release their modkit, and let the modders make liveries

1 Like

Though I have heard in that from Dawed…

Screenshot 2020-10-15 at 22.39.00

EDIT: This was from the modding groups Discord channel.

1 Like

Ah, so they get the new planes, nice

1 Like

Of course we want more aircraft. As many as possible! I was just saying although it’s awesome having them in the game, it’s no fun if they can’t actually land at your airport…

Also I wanted to know so I know which contracts to refresh.

Edit: where did you see that from @dawed

1 Like

inaide the game, but livery yet is not provided

1 Like

Looking forward to modding:

• Saab 340
  • Fokkers
  • New E-Jets

<3

sadly not, i’ve uninstalled, cleaned appdata folder and also steam folders, just add a handfull of mods, still no luck and i see, other modders from ACEO Modding Group have same issiue…
so i did a new bug report (35383)

by the way: same mods when used from steam are working!

1 Like

Ok, at least I’m not the only one. I din’t get it to work :thinking:

My solution at the moment is to upload and hidde the mod on steam and move the mod out of the native folder for testing. It’s not the easiest way but it works :slightly_frowning_face:

I didn’t see them in the contracts at all. C2C only has the Saab.

Unfortunately a small mistake with E175/195 was slipped through. The airlines.json files have not been properly updated. If you want you can fix it yourself until we deploy a hotfix. Just go to C2C json file in the game files and add “E175” and “E195” in fleet. Make sure the json is valid. You can also add “E175” to Edwards bay. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Cool.

In that case, here you find the default airlines:

Open the JSON file with any JSON viewer or default Notepad:

And replace the fleet with:
“fleet”: [
“SAAB340”,
“E175”,
“E195”
],

Make sure, a comma is behind a plane except the last entry.

Result:

4 Likes

I had a weird bug yesterday trying to Quit to Menu; I was stuck in the “Quitting to Menu” screen. Finally had to Alt+F4. I checked the Player.log, and it only details this (no crashes). I’m gonna see if this is a persistent issue later on.

QUITTING TO MAIN MENU...

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 4283.534786 ms
[Localization]: Data loaded! Dictionary contains 4152 entries! 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Something weird is happening to my contractors : they do not work. I submitted a bug report : ACEO-35337 : not sure why this is happening, but I have multiple stuff to build, and they stand still in their lot, gossiping on each other. Maybe it’s a covert strike? :upside_down_face:

I can confirm something’s a bit wonky with the way the game loads native mods. I have a test airport from A36, with 1 custom airline on it already, and it fails to load the livery. However, the logos and color (on flight planner) loads properly.

I notice that businesses are now queued up when a save is loading. Perhaps native mods was somehow excluded from this?

====
Also on the Quit to Menu, it happened again for me, that the game becomes unresponsive. There’s no crash dump, and the logs are similar with the previous one I posted.

The collection is now complete! (Where are the modkits though???)

6 Likes

Anyone having an issue not able click on objects? Not able to click objects such as Aircrafts, Stands, or even Baggage bays, and any Zones?