Airport CEO Beta 2 released

grafik

Found this out. Does that help? :slight_smile:

This should be ok itā€™s an nVidia GeForce GTX 980M with 8GB Mem

more then enough :slight_smile:

btw. had the same issue with Baggage travelling alone

are you running the Game on the Nvidia GPU?
Steam\steamapps\common\Airport CEO ā†’ right click Airport CEO.exe ā†’ run with graphics processor?
Sometimes the Intel GPU is selected by default.

1 Like

Well that is enough testing for today since I completely broke the game with ACEO-34932

Same problem hereā€¦
All the passengers (and staff) disappear when entering the ā€œ+1ā€-Floor via escalator.
The passengeres debording planes are rendered normally.

Thereā€™s also a bug-report from ~13 to 16 hours ago which I do no longer know the number

We found the issue, it is a rendering bug and will be patch with next version. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Got it in a couple days ago :slightly_smiling_face:

Question - will passenger satisfaction with desks/PSAs be low if youā€™re only using automated systems? Iā€™m playing with only self-checkin and self-boarding, and my desk/PSA satisfaction is ~30% which is unusual.

You have active severe weather but the emergency system was not invoked, will be fixed in the next update.

Yes, will be fixed before we go default with beta 2.

7 Likes

@Olof @Fredrik @Alexander Now I love you all :heart:

Aircraft pathfinding/blocking is much better now. Iā€™ve let it run on my large airport with around 160 scheduled flights and it is very smoth compared to before.

Two issues which you can notice in the record I made:

1. I have one big case where planes get blocked for no reason between 4:25 and 7:15 (video time). Also around 10:00 on the left side and 12:35. Donā€™t see animals or an animal warning after Iā€™ve fenced in the entire airport. And animals usually donā€™t block planes for such a long time.
  2. There are nonstop lags. Using a 12 core processor with 64 GB memory. (not caused because of the recording, I have them also without)
    ACEO B2.1-1 Test Pathfinding - YouTube

Let me know if you want the save.

3 Likes

New version rolling out with fixes for the invisible persons and severe weather emergencies not invoking! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 2.1-2

Bug

• [ACEO-34810] - Items do not retain their rotation when copied
  • [ACEO-34826] - Emergency state not correctly invoked during severe weather
  • [ACEO-34907] - Weather precipitation effects not correctly balanced
  • [ACEO-34933] - Incorrect Z value makes persons invisible after transitioning to the first floor

New feature

• [ACEO-34902] - Weather state and time of day now impacts sunlight characteristics

Improvement

• [ACEO-33346] - Overhauled weather sound effect system
14 Likes

The reason for the blocked Planes at 4:10 are the 2 Medium Planes taxiing to left De-Ice Pad at 4:01. They blocked the whole Path to De-Icing Pad. Where did they came from? Seems to be a long Path then.

Thatā€™s the thing which is hard to get rid off.

It solved non-spawning airplane and passengers but I still donā€™t get any emergencies or weather effect is that normal?

As you are very active here right nowā€¦
would it be possible in the ā€œFā€ Flight Planner to have the scrollbar of the Airlines remember itā€™s position just like the Gatesā€™ scrollbar does? With lots of airlines you have to scroll all the way to the bottom each time you get in and out of an airline to check for matching flights.

3 Likes

Earlier, I found that, stuck emergencies, have a session, that is not repaired on a bug fix, of such an emergency, since it does not refresh that current emergencies session. But I have no way to verify that.

@andyc There are nonstop lags.

I wanted to move my viewport all the time, but its a video! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah !!! Same here pressing W A S D like an Idiot but nothing happened :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t find the zoom option the devs showed recently. :laughing:

[quote]Improvement
[ACEO-34787 4] - Transit structures now reveal passenger capacity per hour in build menues and on relevant panels[/quote]

Can we get a ā€œmaximum capacity per hourā€ on these panels instead (or additional) to the existing ā€œcurrent capacity per hourā€ please?

1 Like

Coast 2 Coast has no description in the accepted contracts:
ACEO-35011

1 Like

New version rolling out with a random bunch of fixes! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 2.1-3

Bug

• [ACEO-32451] - Added entrance and exit arrows to vehicle interaction objects in order to better highlight compatible routes
  • [ACEO-33800] - Double clicking on a save game for deleting displays incorrect message
  • [ACEO-34959] - IATA code isn't always capitalized
  • [ACEO-34972] - Deleting a staff room doesn't remove the staff zone
  • [ACEO-34980] - De-icing truck flow arrow material missing
  • [ACEO-34984] - Placing airport logo triggers zones which blocks the view
11 Likes