Airport CEO Beta 3 released

I build normally, sandbox. Some floorings only, so test them all out

I have the same bug as in the video too.

Got an email and highlighted some phrases to fix. @Olof

1 Like

I cannot build a large door there as well, but if I understand you correctly that should be possible.

When I remove the walls, I still get the same error:

It will only fit from the third tile on:

Already reported, but do send a bug report. I believe they will fix this tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue: I think this together with the floor bug is what they will focus on tomorrow haha ^^ :sweat_smile: Don’t quote me on this.

1 Like

What happens after a reload?
Otherwise send in a bug report because that has to work.

This happens after save and reload! When you place a brand new stand everything is fine. For me at least

Same after save and reload. Not a big deal, I could also remove one row of terminal building and replace it with a sidewalk. Or wait for the fix :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can we Please get the possibility back to build Concrete/Asphalt Tiles under the angeled Runway Ramps?

5 Likes

Yes Yes Yes!!!

1 Like

And under sidewalks too.

4 Likes

And plants on asphalt/concrete tiles. Those aren’t possible anymore as well. :frowning:

So is it intended that you cant upgrade or degrade taxiways by building over the top of them with the new material you want or is that a bug? If it is intended that seems kinda funky considering you can upgrade roads that way and stands and runways can be upgraded without having to destroy the old version.

I have reported that as bug. That is annoying as well in Beta 3.

Booting an airport, stuff I encountered.

• Some floor tiles cant be applied
  • If 2 small objects are build, 100 workers leave the staff room.
  • Would it be feasible to have program pools, pool into 4 and 6, so we are not limited to 2 types per program group?
  • Why are de-icing depots not allowed underground?
  • Research unlock email has no header
  • Build bar stays open when opening menu items, but does close on pressing tab
  • Can the Taxi-Ramp build mode, please automatically enable the taxi overlay?
  • I dont know what happened, but my small stand just showed a “option A/B/C” choice, what then disappeared fast.
  • Why is there no “remove project” button?
  • Airline assignments on small stands are not consistent in the UI, it seems registration of choice is not happening the right way on assignment.
  • Not all hover tool-tips close properly.
  • Would it be possible to trigger the first fuel order of a depot manually?
  • Did something new arrive in savegame menu? I just see 5 atm.
  • Floortiles not persistent between saves.
3 Likes

I found another bug, i made a oneway road and change the bus/taxis stop access side. Now the busses or taxis were stuck on depart from their stops.

Can passengers access them? It looks like the hedges/grass are blocking access via the crossings

there are no passengers yet, i just started building the terminal entrance for the arrival, when i put this bus/taxi stops, they quickly drive in without even a terminal building inplace, or even the airport still close.

My economics report mail doesn’t add up. Or I guess they don’t check from 00-00 I.e From midnight to midnight. I also wanna point out that It’s 15:32 on day 8 year 1 when I receive this email.

Also checked the one a day later. That one was correct, well almost.

I need some explaining :sweat_smile:

Wishes.

1. That the “Budget Overview” The first page when you press TAB and then Economics. Would show 2 days back instead/and/or average 12 days.

2. That the statistic page in the TAB menu could show backwards. What I mean is that I just I went started Day 1 Year 2. And it resets at day one. So I can’t compere the last day in year one with the first day of year 2. Not that big deal. But hey, might as well mention it.