Airport CEO Beta 5 released

[ACEO-40083] - Runway ramps now upgradable via runway ramp panel

I want to make sure I’m understanding this one correctly… since I don’t see the option to upgrade.
Is this the correct window to be looking at? Do I need to disable the runway first?

Need help. I have update the game, but it seem that no passengers checking in or going through security for depart from the airport. My departure terminal it’s always empty but the arrival passenger is normal. Is it a bug?

~ please refrain from tagging devs ~ jasperwillem

Most likely you don’t have enough transit structures for them to arrive. How many bus stops/ subway entrances etc. have you got?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your response. I have 1 subway entrance at the airport

Sorry the text there was incorrect, the upgrade is done via the runway panel’s upgrade section.

3 Likes

Beta 5.1-3 is now deployed to the default branch! :slight_smile:

Patch notes here: Steam :: Airport CEO :: Airport CEO Beta 5.1-3 released

10 Likes

But in this case I am not able to select different ground types for different Ramps at the same RW, right?

No but that will be added later! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait, I need sometimes different taxiway/runway ramps. Otherwise you have to provide a different style for de-iceing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, found it. It is working correctly as intended now that I’m in the right window. =)

2 Likes

Since the latest patch, it seems it isn’t possible to assign a flight at 00:00. It gives an error message that you can’t assign outside of flight panel. The next possible timeslot is 00:05.

Anyone can confirm?

I believe it would be because you have a night flight on the pervious day. And because you need to have a 20 minute gap it isn’t enough to put more flights at that time the next day.

Also, you can edit posts. If you want you can put “Edit:” and state your edit. :wink:

I’ve never been able to schedule a flight at midnight, 00:05 the earliest

Have the same issue.
Funny thing: On a remote-stand I can choose the Midnight-Slot…

I actually cannot edit, because the forum being in slow mode, prevents me from editing the message (kinda weird).

I’ve been allocating 00:00 flights since I’ve been playing this game (and there’s plenty of gap between this flight and the previous day). I’m managing the gaps beautifully and yesterday on 5.1.1 it was still working like a charm :slight_smile:

For medium stands for a flight that arrives at midnight, I manually place it at the end of the day at 00:00 & then it pops to the beginning of the day. Works just fine for me & I am grateful that we can schedule flights in that slot.

Am I going crazy, or was there a toggle on runways that allowed one to switch between aircraft choosing between multiple runways equally, or based on distance? I cannot find it now…

Maybe there are recurring flights on nearby days that are conflicting with it? I have been having my share of rough moments with the flight scheduling too recently. Just need to diagnose or send in a bug report.

That’s in the gameplay settings.

Wait, isn’t that in the operations panel? Or was it moved?