Airport CEO Beta 8 released

Noice. Here is the description in game for those who want to know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now if we can just get a Realistic International Stand option for having a contract only do domestic or international or both. so that an airline you want to be international doesn’t offer domestic flights and vs. :pray: :sob: :heart:

3 Likes

Bug 41693. Aircrafts are still rendering with invisible fuselages. I haven’t seen it happen on any 757s nor A319s, but all other small and medium (I haven’t had opportunity to see a large aircraft yet) are rendering invisible.

I specifically am experiencing it with:

• Cessna 208
  • ATR42
  • CRJ200
  • CRJ700
  • B737800
  • A320
  • A321

Unsure with MD80 and the EJets.

Now we need the use of the country tag in the mods so that only Shengen based airlines offer flights for this zone. =)

3 Likes

in my case it is a B777-200

Why just country tags? Airport tags, airline tags and even airline fleet info would be useful :wink:

1 Like

I like simple solutions. :wink:

1 Like

It doesn’t happen here. Are you using any mods, which ones?

Here is the promised video:

Are any of those aircraft modded?

2 Likes

No mods at all, or at least none are enabled

1 Like

Can you bug report that save before the lights switch?

2 Likes

Can I use f9 to skip there, or should I wait?

If it happens every time those lights turn on you can wait, if not I’d like the instance you just recorded.

2 Likes

Bug report 41658

And yes, lagg happens every day, every save

1 Like

I cannot reproduce this, but I recognize that it occurs on your end as per the video. Does a reinstall impact this in any way? Same would go for @parillos issue, does a reinstall solve the fuselage rendering issue? We did upgrade the LTS Unity version between beta 7 and beta 8 which included a few GPU related fixes, perhaps not reset correctly or something.

This has been a long standing issue for my system too.

Reinstall after the latest patch did fix the invisible fuselage issue for me.
I notice there’s some airlines that render with incorrect livery though.
Info sheet says Aeroflot but livery on plane is Qatar. Wasn’t sure if I should bug this since it’s modded…

That could be when the mod is not active in the main menu or due to a fleet change within the mod.

1 Like

Okay that’s great, would be interesting to see what a reinstall would do for both @humoresque and @parillos then.

As @andyc said! Cancelling and re-accepting the contract will refresh the fleet and make sure it spawns correctly.