Airport CEO Beta 8 released

It depends on the difficulty level chosen at the start of the airport.

1 Like

Rolling out beta 8.0-2 now with the following fixes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 8.0-2

Bug

• [ACEO-41485] - Contractors cannot build terminal immediately above them even if no transition item is available
  • [ACEO-41494] - Tiles planned for demolishing cannot be cancelled and restored
  • [ACEO-41513] - Building doors on very large map causes notable performance degradation
  • [ACEO-41561] - Baggage offloaded from arriving flights can in extremely rare cargo bay setup fetch incorrect nearest conveyor belt node
  • [ACEO-41615] - Missing description on catering depot production slider
  • [ACEO-41621] - Missing null reference validation can cause delivery vehicles to get stuck if delivering to a removed transit structure
  • [ACEO-41623] - Vehicle position world boundary verification can cause vehicles to not spawn
  • [ACEO-41635] - Contractors attempting to access construction orders in sealed off area can stall building process
  • [ACEO-41664] - Foundation planned for construction deserialized in weird patterns on load

New feature

• [ACEO-41689] - Added support for Schengen visa rules via gameplay setting toggle

Improvement

• [ACEO-41531] - Added top limit on number of transition items an area can have in order to reduce pathfinding load on terminals with extreme amounts of transition items
  • [ACEO-41604] - Truncated texts now show immediately on mouse pointer hover
16 Likes

What does this mean?

Blockquote New feature

[ACEO-41689] - Added support for Schengen visa rules via gameplay setting toggle

Improvement

[ACEO-41531] - Added top limit on number of transition items an area can have in order to reduce pathfinding load on terminals with extreme amounts of transition items 

/quote

nice I love it so what the limit? 200? or less?

Oh thats great to see Schengen option! Bravo! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Schengen Area - Wikipedia not that wikipedia is totally correct but helpful as a overview. Effectively a domestic travel zone agreement. :slight_smile: UK to clarify was never in the zone but did have special agreements within EU on travel between EU nations for EU nationals, but schengen is almost like travelling between different USA states as a rough comparison. Airports across EU often have Schengen gates bypassing some, if not all border checks but this is airport specific depending on their layouts, it varies a lot. Having the option to activate in ACEO is a great option!

3 Likes

Noice. Here is the description in game for those who want to know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now if we can just get a Realistic International Stand option for having a contract only do domestic or international or both. so that an airline you want to be international doesn’t offer domestic flights and vs. :pray: :sob: :heart:

3 Likes

Bug 41693. Aircrafts are still rendering with invisible fuselages. I haven’t seen it happen on any 757s nor A319s, but all other small and medium (I haven’t had opportunity to see a large aircraft yet) are rendering invisible.

I specifically am experiencing it with:

• Cessna 208
  • ATR42
  • CRJ200
  • CRJ700
  • B737800
  • A320
  • A321

Unsure with MD80 and the EJets.

Now we need the use of the country tag in the mods so that only Shengen based airlines offer flights for this zone. =)

3 Likes

in my case it is a B777-200

Why just country tags? Airport tags, airline tags and even airline fleet info would be useful :wink:

1 Like

I like simple solutions. :wink:

1 Like

It doesn’t happen here. Are you using any mods, which ones?

Here is the promised video:

Are any of those aircraft modded?

2 Likes

No mods at all, or at least none are enabled

1 Like

Can you bug report that save before the lights switch?

2 Likes

Can I use f9 to skip there, or should I wait?

If it happens every time those lights turn on you can wait, if not I’d like the instance you just recorded.

2 Likes