Airport CEO Steam Store page now live!

The price will be gradually risen as new content and features are implemented. The raise will be reasonable, reflecting the number of hours that has been put into adding new content and occur as the game transitions from alpha to beta and then from beta to full.

(Source: Steam Store Page)

2 Likes

Hype plane (not train!) now boarding at Gate 2!

5 Likes

Nice work guys, congratulations. The development has been nice to seen. I hope this will continue and it will become one of the best games ever made! I can’t wait to get it out of my wishlist again and play it.

1 Like

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG yes!!!

1 Like

Can’t wait! The wait for release has been nail-bitingly slow (or, at least, it has seemed that way!), and is top of my wishlist.:smile:

Congratulations and a big thank you to Fredrik and Olof for creating such an amazing pre-alpha game!

1 Like

I saw that part. But i saw a price of 20 floating around. And i was wondering if that would be the starting price or the final price :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most likely starting? I think 20 is reasonable for early access given how polished the game already looks and how much depth it seat has? But anything now is idle speculation really.

2 Likes

Choo Choo, everybody aboard the Hype train!

7 Likes

Can’t wait
Thank you Olof and Fredrik :grinning: :airplane:

2 Likes

Most of us boarded that train already long time ago! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

i hope the game comes by August 11th!!! I would love to play it on my Transatlantic flight haha

2 Likes

Nah…
August 12th…
Would make an excellent birthday present for myself!

1 Like

I’m going on a 737 the 16th : sob: : sob:, I will be offline probably for 10 days

1 Like

I would hope that the game comes out on the 20th of August: it’d make a great birthday present :smiley:

1 Like

And it’s in the wishlist, lets do this!!

1 Like

Nah, august 13th. Would make an excellent birthday present for MYself :wink:

1 Like

So 15th of November in Beta for my birthday than? Little late for Alpha release. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ahhh! Just release it already. My birthday was in Jan. It’s way overdue any way

2 Likes

Same here, I have birthday in January too, poor us. :unamused:

1 Like

On August 9th. it would be my perfect birthday present. :grinning: :gift:

1 Like