Airport gardeners (similar to janitors)

Would be, code-wise, very very similar to janitor. The idea is that they would deal with all plants in pots (not flowers or trees) that enhance the terminal beauty (in my opinion their effect is still too visual as passengers only find terminals better with statues from what I see lol).

Just like janitors go around and clean sinks and bathrooms, gardeners would water the plants. Hopefully easy to implement for devs, many times seen it in real airports (unless plants are fake of course, but for the sake of the game let’s assume they are real) and should not really increase difficulty (I play on hard and plenty of profit to spare with a handful of small aprons and many commoditieis).

Curious what the community thinks about this suggestion? :sweat_smile:

Remembers me of Theme Hospital/Two Point Hospital… or Rollercoaster Tycoon if you add the lawn mower :rofl: but there it’s the janitors job as well. (Imagine you will need 500 janitors then in ACEO)

It would look interesting but I don’t think it’s really necessary.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s going to happen. It would obviously be a great detail but gardeners are not crucial for airport operations.

Got to agree! A bit Micro from a airport building game, but a cool idea :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.