Airside Shuttle Bus (not boarding) & Service Round

Hello everyone

I just started my airport, and I’m using those airside shuttle busses to get to my remote stands, but it appears like nobody is boarding, deboarding works fine. Everyone is just sitting there on the bus stop forever… I tried to send everyone home via the F10 menu, with no success.
I did connect the boarding desks with the Bus Stops etc…

Another thing is that my “Service Round” isn"t being completed. I made service car stops for my Ramp Agent, but instead thy’re just chilling in the Staff Room? Also here, I connected the Service Car Stops with my stands.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Check that you have zoning in place so ramp agents can get from the staff room to the service car stop. Also, make sure there is a way for people to leave the secure area/airside bus stop if they miss their flights. Al lot of those standing around could be trying to leave the airport. I can’t wee what the icon above their heads is showing, but that will be a clue. Always save and reload as that sometimes solves deadlocks or other glitches.

2 Likes

I agree with @DavidMarlor. The icons above passengers’ heads say they can’t find a secure exit. Also, since the service cars are already waiting for ramp agents, zoning is most likely the issue.

1 Like

Roger that!
I’ll try to find an exit…

1 Like

I just launched the game, and I just cannot find a way to get them out… I tried to zone, but I cannot do it on roads… That’s probably the problem…

1 Like

you can zone the crosswalks - so zone them to secure and that will solve it. You have secure zone 2 and Secure Zone 3 with no way in or out - if you zone the crosswalk from secure zone 3 to secure zone 2, and then from secure zone 2 to the terminal, it will merge the zones and solve your problem.

Your service car stops are not accessible either - zone the sidewalk there too and provide a staff door to access them from the staff room.

2 Likes

Yup, figured that out after some time! I changed things up a bit and it should all be functional now!
Thanks for the help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.