Anyone else lagging?

Hi all,

Is anyone else lagging on the game play after a few years in?
Slightly on normal speed, and anything above that is very laggy.

I have 25+ plane stands and the airport is average size.

Yes on one save, no on another. My 2nd airport has 8 small commercial stands, 9 GA stands. 60 FPS regardless of speed.

My 1st airport has 9 medium stands, very laggy now. Gets down around 10 FPS on speed 3, 25 or so at 1 speed.

It is lagging when you do major Extensions on your terminal, thats about it.

Nope. No Lags. The game is perfectly fine and I am running it at 60FPS. Really Happy! :slight_smile:
Huh… Joking… Can’t cross 6FPS :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Where to see the FPS?

External Application needed… or if your Graphics Card has an application for it
And I think WIn 10 has it inbuilt

Press F10 for the Debug Menu, there is a FPS Counter in the Top Left Hand Corner :wink:

3 Likes

Stable 60 FPS

Didn’t know that.

4 medium planes counting money the game does not like, lol! :smiley:

Me too. When I zoom out or put the speed on fastest it lags quite a lot. Not that I have a good computer but it should be able to run an empty terminal when zoomed out…

2 Likes

Don’t shoot me but I am running it on a Macbook Pro.
Still 16gb 1600mhz DDR3, 2.8GHz i7 and Intel Iris Pro 1536mb.

I shouldnt be lagging this much… Who knows.

Annoyingly I may have to start again and see if it lags this far in.

1 Like

I have a ton of lag, I think it is the biggest problem with this game. If I have more than 200 guests in my airport, my FPS lowers to 19FPS at Normal Speed, 6FPS at 2x speed, and 1-2FPS at 3x speed. If I keep it at 2 or 3x speed for 2-3 minutes real time, vehicles and landing planes start glitching, only solved by saving and loading the Airport again. 'World Nodes" Does not help with any of the stuck vehicles or planes either.

Don’t get me wrong, I love this game! I’ve played about 46 hours in the last week!

I have a 2016 MacBook Pro, 2.6ghz i7, 16gbs 2133mhz ram with Radeon Pro 450 2GB Dedicated and Intel 530 1.5GB Integrated… ACEO is taking up 3.2gb of my phyical mem and 2.3% Processor.

This computer is a graphics warhorse made for editing 4K, 60FPS, Multicam videos, and it can handle that just fine. But it cannot handle this game…

2 Likes

1st Computer Specs:
iMac: Core I5 3.8 GHz (Quad Core)
16 GB RAM
Radeon Pro 580 w/ 8GB VRAM
Disk Drive: Fusion 2 TB

Windows:
Core i5 4670K 3.4 Ghz (Quad Core)
16 GB RAM
nVidia GeForce 970 GTX w/ 4GB VRAM
Disk Drive: 256GB SSD

In Both coputers with same Airport design (8 GA/9 SMALL Commercial/9 MEDIUM Commercial) I face problems on “Good” and “Fantastic” Graphics Quality running on 1920*1080 Resolution.

Issue is as soon as the Passengers/Small elements start crowding the airport, the rendering becomes so choppy that FPS drops to ~10-15. It’s a 2D game for God’s sake! I shouldn’t be crying over bad FPS issue… especially with the hardware I am trying the games on.

Anyone has any solution other than “try playing the game on lower detail grephics settings” Please share.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.