Auto schedule all but X stands

With the emergency update, I would like to have the ability to toggle that stand(s) XYZ doesn’t get an auto-scheduled with flights. So for example with the auto flight schedule on, 1 large and 2 medium stands would not be auto-scheduled by the game.

What will this do?

• This will allow us to easily be able to accept an emergency landing.

• Would allow us to manually add flights to only a few aircraft stands.

• Would also be cool if these stands could also act as an overflow for incoming flights incase there is a delay with the departing flight.

With the emergency update, I would like to have the ability to toggle that stand(s) XYZ doesn’t get an auto-scheduled with flights. So for example with the auto flight schedule on, 1 large and 2 medium stands would not be auto-scheduled by the game.

Already in the game (or rather it was really recently). I like your thought though. Ran into this problem. It’s in the flight planner, you can also select which airlines can use with gates. Brilliant solution though. Thank you for that.

Wow, never realized before that there was a gear icon option next to all of the stands in the flight planner to make it so certain stands will be manually scheduled. Thanks.

So are the empty stands able to act as an overflow?

1 Like

not yet
if you’re backed up, best to delay or send away

Wow, never realized before that there was a gear icon option next to all of the stands in the flight planner to make it so certain stands will be manually scheduled. Thanks.
So are the empty stands able to act as an overflow?

That’s how I will use them. I’m waiting for the experimental branch to roll to Beta 1.0 before starting my monstrosity in a fresh file.

would only need one of each size stand. could even set it up as a phone “remote” stand

Probably could get away with just need 1 large stand if you set it up to accept medium aircraft

Probably could get away with just need 1 large stand if you set it up to accept medium aircraft

I would agree.

Currently there is a bug on auto schedule. You need to toggle master auto schedule and then you need to deselect for stands you don’t want to. However even your game is on pause, in between these 2 steps all stands get some auto scheduled flights.

This also happens for freshly built stands as well. If master auto schedule is on, at the moment stand becomes active, flights start to scheduled. We hope to see a fix during beta by devs. @Olof @Fredrik @Alexander

1 Like

Will have a look at it right away!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.