Baggage belt truck

So I’m just playing my Airport at the minute and I can’t help but notice the baggage belt arrives later than the baggage truck. Is there a way or could there be future plans to put a command in that the baggage truck waits till the belt loader arrives. Just a suggestion for now it doesn’t harm the gameplay at all it’s kinda just tidying things up.

Doesn’t that depend on how you set up your airport? Does it still happen if you have the belt truck parked closer to the stand?
I think it’s also depending on when the belt truck accepts the job, and both jobs are probably created at the same time.
The solution to that problem (starting a job in a manner that it will be ready just in time when it’s needed) seems to be not easy but would solve many other problems that at the moment cause so many flight delays.

1 Like

i let every stand have it’s own belt loader. They’re assigned to them so they’re always first to arrive.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.