Baggage service deactivated

Hi Guys,

does anybody else have made the experience that on one point the baggage service is deactivated?

I have this issue on the regular and the experimental version. And it looks like that after that deactivating of the service all the other problems starts (e.g. delayed flights, aircrafts stays on stand, pax dont leave the airport)

I love that game but I´m frustrated after kicking all pax out of the airport, close the airport, deactivate all services, loosing tons of money, after start again waiting long time to get money again and then somehow it starts again.

I´m sad :frowning:

Cheers

Only thing I can think of is that perhaps your save is from an older version of the game? But if it’s brand new, I have no idea.

What do you mean by “baggage service is deactivated”? Does it stop working? I think we need a more detailed explanation.

I might had something similar. Could it be when you close all baggage bays or baggage claims? Then it was set to disabled in the operations panel. But not sure if this was the reason.

Hi Olof,
Hi no-fun,

after a while of proper service it deactivates in the module “Operations” (Operations overview). Then it does not work anymore but I didnt changed it. And i didnt close any baggage claim or changed something :(.

Hope that helps a bit.

Can you confirm 100% it disables the baggage system midgame, or can it be you didn’t see it status upon loading the savegame? I’m asking because i’ve seen cases where faulty setups make the system disable itself upon loading a savegame, but i haven’t known it to shut down for the same faults without a save&reload.

We will need the save via a bug report in order to verify this I’m afraid.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.